LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
wtf ,stop posting pics of others ugly ass rides and saying this is what im doing,get your own ideas and put them together then come post pics of your car

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
I thought you fell of th earth. Was just talking to a guy that wanted to do one.. I should have went 6 batts my self.. :cool: But my set-up is clean . If you do that way. hide those accumes and hose!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by GRINGO_CONNECT@Sep 24 2007, 07:18 AM~8857876
wtf ,stop posting pics of others ugly ass rides and saying this is what im doing,get your own ideas and put them together then come post pics of your car
you will see my shit my shit is gonna be different,fake ass lac rider
:guns: this is before pict ...

and my old 68 is fuckin that roadmaster up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Sep 24 2007, 08:26 AM~8858194
I thought you fell of th earth. Was just talking to a guy that wanted to do one.. I should have went 6 batts my self.. :cool: But my set-up is clean . If you do that way. hide those accumes and hose!!!!!!!!!!!!
its gonna be totally different,battery racks pump racks ,nothin like his,got my own ideas
:thumbsup: was thinkin about hydraulics a while back ,but chose bags,because of the gases from the batteries,you were tellin me about those gels,thats what im goin with

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
Yup.. If I was close by you could see my set-up. I lik enot having a ass egg smell in the cab with me..

And these Fags are a trip. Most these catts have no life and either bitch seat on rides or claim the real ryders rides as theres... I outed 2-3 already!!!! ;)

Trust me it will stand out. But like some things hater will hate. and ignorance is bliss...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Sep 24 2007, 11:06 AM~8859066
Yup.. If I was close by you could see my set-up. I lik enot having a ass egg smell in the cab with me..

And these Fags are a trip. Most these catts have no life and either bitch seat on rides or claim the real ryders rides as theres... I outed 2-3 already!!!! ;)

Trust me it will stand out. But like some things hater will hate. and ignorance is bliss...
just takin my time plannin this shit out,no need to rush,plannin to start next month on it,my money stopped growin on trees since i got married :biggrin:
im gettin it together,let me know when you get some of those gel 31,ill make the trip there if i have to,think im going with 6,need to save a little room for somethin else :biggrin: this jeep is somthin different for me,nothin like my old lowriders,my 2 67 pontiacs,my 68 buick,my 77 grand prix

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
I feel ya.My tree died like 6yrs ago when I met my she devil, opps wife. :biggrin:

Yup kids and house take tops now.. If I could just find a way to age them out the house and be like back in the days of crusing and working at Wal-mart..

But I really like taking my time too. Been slow but At least doing it yourself is the fun part. Got to have Man vent time in the Garage is what I say.. hahhha

I will post up when I get sum in. ;) (batts)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Sep 24 2007, 11:32 AM~8859237
I feel ya.My tree died like 6yrs ago when I met my she devil,  opps wife. :biggrin:

Yup kids and house take tops now.. If I could just find a way to age them out the house and be like back in the days of crusing and working at Wal-mart..

But I really like taking my time too. Been slow but At least doing it yourself is the fun part. Got to have Man vent time in the Garage is what I say.. hahhha

I will post up when I get sum in.  ;) (batts)
thats cool,been married 4 years im feelin the pain!!!!!
:buttkick: its all good ,keeps me out of the streetz and out the game,tryin to do right thats all

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Sep 24 2007, 04:13 PM~8859929
well it is always nice to see more lowrider suvs and trucks as oppossed to minitrucks on 28's
good point ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Sep 24 2007, 05:45 PM~8861319
But a jeep??? come on now... this is what a Jeep is supposed to look like.

thats what i was thinking, there are some cars you just dont lift

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Sep 24 2007, 06:45 PM~8861319

It's his though. :cool:

Whats up Lowlife?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by NaptownSwangin@Sep 24 2007, 04:50 PM~8861360
It's his though. :cool:

Whats up Lowlife?
shit not much just gettin these ideas together,to make this shit happen,whats up with you?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by slickrick@Sep 24 2007, 04:47 PM~8861339
thats what i was thinking, there are some cars you just dont lift
if i wanted to go that route i would,but thats not my style

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by d.j.Lowlife+Sep 24 2007, 11:44 AM~8858939-->
you will see my shit my shit is gonna be different,fake ass lac rider
:guns:  this is before pict ...

and my old 68 is fuckin that roadmaster up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
looks tight
<!--QuoteBegin-vegashopper
@Sep 24 2007, 05:45 PM~8861319

:cool:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Sep 24 2007, 04:45 PM~8861319

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts