LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheak out this car we just got in,he said he left the ground on over night and this is what happened.We didn't juice this car,we are just going to fix it for the dude.I'll post pics of the after pics soon.
[attachmentid=258393]
[attachmentid=258394]
[attachmentid=258395]
[attachmentid=258396]

Attachments

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
damn he got lucky, its only the batts and not the rest of his car :0 ;)

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lolow@Aug 28 2005, 03:15 PM~3706851
damn he got lucky, its only the batts and not the rest of his car  :0  ;)
No shit it cooked all the wireing in the trunk but thats about all.It was a bitch getting the batterys out they were melted together,and the trunk had melted plastic all over it.But it cleaned up pretty good.

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Death Dealer@Aug 28 2005, 01:40 PM~3706563
that freaking sucks.....sorry to hear that.
It's ok it's not my ride we are just fixing it for him. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
thats shitty man.....it could have been worse though

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Damnnnnnnn that was my fear which is why I ran the disconnect under my seat. I drop power before I step out of the car now, it makes me feel MUCH more comfortable

·
Premium Member
34,400 Posts
wow, he's lucky the whole car didn't go up in flames. It dosn't take much for a car to go up either.

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
guy got lucky

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
oh so youre suppose to disconnect the ground when its just sittin? in a show or garage??? what made that accident happen?

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
well, if the batteries are not all matched up pretty well, they will constantly fight each other and try to level each other out. If one has 14v and one has 8v, the 8v batt will drain the 14v and they can catch fire or explode in worse case scenario.

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by 83Coupe@Aug 29 2005, 02:16 PM~3711733
did some kids come vandalize his hood overnight too or did he choose to do that on his own :ugh:  :ugh:  :ugh:
:roflmao: He did'nt do it ,he bought the car from his uncle and i think it was built a long time ago.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If that was my wip I would fucking blow the knee caps on the fucker who installed that shit :angry:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts