LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Would be cool if the crank assembly and all, was built into the bodywork, up by the headtube, then there wouldn't be any problem with peddling it, just the way it sets.....just a thought.

·
Registered
363 Posts
good point on the seat, i like the twised spokes! :thumbsup:

L

·
0 Posts
yall should of thought about seating , cuz now your seat gonna be sitting higher from the frame , but all together the bikes bangin, it look aiight , i'll give props,, and also that seat don't belong on a lowrider it be long on a stunt biker...but it's koo i can see you probably still workin on it

·
Registered
363 Posts
i used to have the same frame but 16'' and buy i tell u, try riding that think aroudn ur town! shit i am too big for it now and sold to a friends lil bro all done out clean and og!

L

·
0 Posts
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR RIMZ DONE AT , I NEED SOME ONE TO TELL ME HOW , OR IF YALLZ KNOW JUST POST IT UP FO ME AIIGH HOLLA,,,,,,P.S. I DON'T REP LOWZ ANY MO ,,, I'M WAITIN FOR MY NEW NAME TO BE APROVED.........................

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by LOWLEGENZ B.C.@Dec 18 2003, 08:25 PM
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR RIMZ DONE AT , I NEED SOME ONE TO TELL ME HOW , OR IF YALLZ KNOW JUST POST IT UP FO ME AIIGH HOLLA,,,,,,P.S. I DON'T REP LOWZ ANY MO ,,, I'M WAITIN FOR MY NEW NAME TO BE APROVED.........................
body counts are easy in a way but a pain in the ass to get done right :(

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
the best bike ever??, not trying to hate, but im not seeing it.....spent about 450 tops, i put about 1200 into my bike, and its not "show quality" but its not stock either.... maybe i need to get some film developed......... ;) :confused:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
uhm - correct me if I'm wrong - I think it's not how much you put into a bike - it's what amount of creativity you put into it. Personally I totally dislike most of the top-show-bikes, because most of them look waaaay out of shape. They mostly don't have the "swing" anymore, they're not "slick" anymore in any way. Most of the time it just seems everybody just skratchbuilds as much parts as possible, dips them in chrome or gold and bolts them to his/her frame. But to me most of these bike are just overdone - and most of all - they're not ridable in anymore.

This bike up there may not be the "best" bike - but it's got a lot of creativity and some kinda "slickness". Throw another seat on and it's got more "style" than most of the trailerqueens you see all the time.

nuff said .... good night ....

Last edited by asco1 at Dec 20 2003, 01:14 AM

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by asco1@Dec 19 2003, 06:13 PM

This bike up there may not be the "best" bike - but it's got a lot of creativity and some kinda "slickness". Throw another seat on and it's got more "style"
this is something that you can see cruising around.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by asco1@Dec 19 2003, 07:13 PM
uhm - correct me if I'm wrong - I think it's not how much you put into a bike - it's what amount of creativity you put into it. Personally I totally dislike most of the top-show-bikes, because most of them look waaaay out of shape. They mostly don't have the "swing" anymore, they're not "slick" anymore in any way. Most of the time it just seems everybody just skratchbuilds as much parts as possible, dips them in chrome or gold and bolts them to his/her frame. But to me most of these bike are just overdone - and most of all - they're not ridable in anymore.

This bike up there may not be the "best" bike - but it's got a lot of creativity and some kinda "slickness". Throw another seat on and it's got more "style" than most of the trailerqueens you see all the time.

i agree with you completely, but what i was trying to get at, was the fenders, seat...
i like the bike, but to me, there are just a few things missing to make it the "best" ;)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e+Dec 20 2003, 02:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (biggeazy-e @ Dec 20 2003, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--asco1@Dec 19 2003, 07:13 PM

i agree with you completely, but what i was trying to get at, was the fenders, seat...
i like the bike, but to me, there are just a few things missing to make it the "best" ;)[/b][/quote]
yeah - thanks ...... I agree - the seat sucks - but a fenderless ride gets my vote all the time ....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts