Registered
8,475 Posts
looks like shit to me lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahahahaha!

i remember,one time a see one bike,all twisted witch this kind of gold plating,the bike doesn like soo bad,!

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
3,981 Posts
i remember back in the day they use to sell gold paint that u spray over chrome. it would come out like that. a lot of lowrider cars were using it but it wouldn't last. looked really ugly as it peeled off.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
anodized paint

·
Exclusive Prez
3,281 Posts
i think this is the clear 4 chrome that alsa paints sells. you can also have the perfect gold color if its mixed right, theres a bike in france that had all the parts clearcoated with this in a more darker gold and everybody was flippin when it came out, people weren't ready for this ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Originally posted by AMB1800@Nov 27 2008, 02:47 PM~12275705
i think this is the clear 4 chrome that alsa paints sells. you can also have the perfect gold color if its mixed right, theres a bike in france that had all the parts clearcoated with this in a more darker gold and everybody was flippin when it came out, people weren't ready for this  ;)  :biggrin:
any pics of bike

·
Exclusive Prez
3,281 Posts
yes, ill post them when ill be on my pc. :cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks ese Dtwist!

LowRider_69 says:
  anodized paint
i think that's the name! says anodização (in portuguese),i remember see other color too,like red,blue an green

thanks homies

1 - 20 of 20 Posts