LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a Hispanic chambers of commerce gathering today, it was the for the kids in my town.

The kids swarmed our cars to the point , where we had to tell tell the kds to NOT to touch the cars.

The kids were every where, to the point where my celly came up missing, So I had a homie call my # and some ( person that doesnt speak English) said to him give me $60 and he will give me my phone.

And I said ( chin-gas Tu mar dread ) fuck you and my phone.

WHAT KINDA OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHEN A PERSON TRYS TO DO GOOD FOR HIS COMMUNITY AS WELL AS HIS PEOPLE , AND THIS THIS IS HOW HE IS TREATED? FUCK

·
SUCK ON MY
4,860 Posts
why didnt you just tell him sure..Ill give you the 60 bucks..then punch the little bitch in the mouth when you went to get the phone back

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why didn't you just tell him sure..Ill give you the 60 bucks..then punch the little bitch in the mouth when you went to get the phone back

It wasn't worth the problems and or the $60 , just the numbers were the important thing at the most that i needed.

Thanks to one of the hommies he hook me up with one of his old phones so I didnt have to buy another one and Im back in action agian, now I just have to dig into my junk phone for numbers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.