LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a on the bike side of the issue on page 18 were could i get one of those '63 Impala's i would like your help????????

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thankyo if you could tell me that is what i have been on ebay all day tring to find one of those models i am talkong about.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that ws kinda cool were could i possibly get one from do you know???????

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
shit man, i dunno..... i saw them at a lowrider car show. i dont know if you've ever been to one or not but there are booths set up and they sell that kind of stuff along with all the dub city shit like that. i looked at those things pretty good, i mean i even got down on the ground as looked all up underneath and was thinking about maybe building some. only thing is, they are pretty shitty looking in person. especially for that kind of money.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do tehy have switches going to them???

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a i know you goin to think i am crazy but i have been looking at this eldorado on ebay and i am tring to make Boss Hoggs caddy do you know what year his was.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks buddy

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a one more thang do you remember who mad that car or did the people who run da booth redo it???????

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good lookin out i thought they laid down.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
nah bro, thats it right there man. like i said, they look like hell in real life. sit up like a monter truck, big ugly springs and part of the floorpans are chopped out and hooked to the axles.
and all that nasty mess for $140 hard earned american dollars :ugh:

sorry to burst your bubble but it's better now than later on down the road when you end up finding out the hard way.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks that does look nasty.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts