LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Just look at those 4 chrome switches on the new controler. It also comes with chrome nock offs.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I may have to get one of them

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
thats booty,,,it doesnt have 3 wheel,,,like the other ones,,,,we never get the best of both

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If it doesn't have three wheel, then I wonder how hard it would be to swap out the rear end off of an older RC lowrider and combine the best of two worlds?

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Sep 2 2003, 11:20 PM
If it doesn't have three wheel, then I wonder how hard it would be to swap out the rear end off of an older RC lowrider and combine the best of two worlds?
yea,,,im thinking the same thing,,,,im glad i got an extra 64 RC

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 2 2003, 02:28 PM
I'm sure jevries will figure something out. I'm just glad I didn't go thru the work to try to make it hop. The rear kind of looks the same, but it probably doesn't pivot.

K. Diaz
I'm sure it won't hop...I give it a standing ovation if it even dribbles :biggrin: my guess is, as stated, the car will perform it's trick best when driving full speed, in other words it will prolly gashop because of the little push it get's on the front or the back. ;) other than that, if you want to trick this one out I think it can be done fairly easy. ;)

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
its says it has seven channels.

but.......noooooooooo they dont have it at radioshack.co.uk :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :thumbsdown:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts