LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this tilt column button i was thinking i i should use it for a pancake switch what do you think or do you have any ideas

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i thought about that :biggrin:
also thought about mounting 2 painball guns aside my frame with some door popper selonoids and shoot them at assholes that cut me off what kinda things do you thing i should do with it dan

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Nov 22 2003, 09:40 PM
yeah i thought about that :biggrin:
also thought about mounting 2 painball guns aside my frame with some door popper selonoids and shoot them at assholes that cut me off what kinda things do you thing i should do with it dan
damn, I dunno..
what kinda gadgets are you gonna have on your ride..
is it a momentary switch, or on/off?

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Nov 22 2003, 07:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Nov 22 2003, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Nov 22 2003, 09:40 PM
yeah i thought about that  :biggrin:
damn, I dunno..
is it a momentary switch, or on/off?[/b][/quote]
i have to hold it momentary i am planning to have flame throwers made that or also i was planning my trunk tilt back with some rockets that pop up for forth of july your a fabricator dan what kinda gadget secret compartment

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Nov 22 2003, 11:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Nov 22 2003, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 07:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Nov 22 2003, 09:40 PM

damn, I dunno..
i have to hold it momentary i am planning to have flame throwers made that or also i was planning my trunk tilt back with some rockets that pop up for forth of july your a fabricator dan what kinda gadget secret compartment[/b][/quote]
there might be a bit of a safety issue using that as a flame thrower button.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Foompla+Nov 23 2003, 09:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Foompla @ Nov 23 2003, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 07:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Nov 22 2003, 09:40 PM

damn, I dunno..

i have to hold it momentary i am planning to have flame throwers made that or also i was planning my trunk tilt back with some rockets that pop up for forth of july your a fabricator dan what kinda gadget secret compartment
there might be a bit of a safety issue using that as a flame thrower button.[/b][/quote]
i could put a saftey togle i got it now i don't know what to do wit it

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I have a suggestion. When you press the button it allows you to adjust the steering column :biggrin: .

On a more serious note, you could wire it into an air solenoid/party whistle (the type with the feather on the end) and mount it under the dashboard where it can be used to frighten passengers. If you want to go for the heavy duty option, you could have a dedicated compressor/tank and make a giant party whistle out of a section of bouncy castle with an ostrich feather on the end. This could be used for killing passengers.

Just an idea

:cheesy:

Last edited by M-827 at Nov 25 2003, 05:22 PM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
smokescreen

tire spikes

my brother said to put a vib under passenger seat and when chicks sit down push the button and see what they do says put it on the net and start a site and call it bang bomb

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Nov 25 2003, 06:36 PM
smokescreen

tire spikes

my brother said to put a vib under passenger seat and when chicks sit down push the button and see what they do says put it on the net and start a site and call it bang bomb
i want to be the camera guy!

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Nov 25 2003, 04:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Nov 25 2003, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Nov 25 2003, 06:36 PM
smokescreen

tire spikes

i want to be the camera guy![/b][/quote]
:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts