LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's the process of changing my front cylinda's on my cadillac 2 door brougham i have 8s :cool:

·
Registered
970 Posts
ok lock the front up ,get a jack under thereand tyhen dump the front ,disconect your hoses i can pull my springs and cyliderswithout pullin any bolts or a arms but i have only 4 turns of coil,it makes it soo low and so easy to change cylsand springs
:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by uceway@Dec 8 2003, 07:34 AM
DO THE LOWER
I think it is easier to break the top ball joint. The only problem with that is if you are using a tall coil then you will have to unhook the brakeline.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted+Dec 8 2003, 09:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10lifted @ Dec 8 2003, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--uceway@Dec 8 2003, 07:34 AM
DO THE LOWER
I think it is easier to break the top ball joint. The only problem with that is if you are using a tall coil then you will have to unhook the brakeline.[/b][/quote]
THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS UN BOLT THE SWAY BAR. THAT IS WHY YOU DO THE LOWER SO THE DONT HAVE TO TAKE THE CAP.. LOSE OR BWORRY ABOUT BRAKE THE BRAKE LINE.

·
Registered
237 Posts
depends on ur setup, my car i can just jack it up high enuff and slide the whole cylinder down ( but i have no springs to deal with)

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Originally posted by TUXNUTZ@Dec 8 2003, 11:41 PM
depends on ur setup, my car i can just jack it up high enuff and slide the whole cylinder down ( but i have no springs to deal with)
same deal with mine but i have coils

1 - 8 of 8 Posts