LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 63 Build Up. Complete Frame Off Make Over.

Shout Out to the Crew from C&L Customs Chino & Lolo for their hard werk. :cool:





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I choose this 2008 Lexus Color Matador Mica Red Pearl.





And here is the test shot on the frame. Looks better under the Sun.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by KAKALAK@Jan 5 2009, 06:02 AM~12609463
the support to the Windshield doesnt look like it will keep the body from caving in :cool:
It held in place & the doors weren't removed. :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Damn you hawaiians ant afraid to ship your cars to Vegas. Say bra you know a cat from Hawaii Edwin Cacayorin with the orange Karmann Ghia on porsche alloys, he now lives in Vegas, always had clean and fast Volkswagens, I met him and Aaron Silva with the split window bug. my mom lives in Aiea so I go out there from time to time. Next time I fly out to Oahu Im going to have to meet up with you guys ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Jan 6 2009, 02:19 AM~12619323
Damn you hawaiians ant afraid to ship your cars to Vegas. Say bra you know a cat from Hawaii Edwin Cacayorin with the orange Karmann Ghia on porsche alloys, he now lives in Vegas, always had clean and fast Volkswagens, I met him and Aaron Silva with the split window bug. my mom lives in Aiea so I go out there from time to time. Next time I fly out to Oahu Im going to have to meet up with you guys ;)
vegas is just another island to us
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Skim+Jan 5 2009, 11:19 PM~12619323-->
Damn you hawaiians ant afraid to ship your cars to Vegas. Say bra you know a cat from Hawaii Edwin Cacayorin with the orange Karmann Ghia on porsche alloys, he now lives in Vegas, always had clean and fast Volkswagens, I met him and Aaron Silva with the split window bug. my mom lives in Aiea so I go out there from time to time. Next time I fly out to Oahu Im going to have to meet up with you guys ;)
[/b]
Most definately... LMK when your out here again. The VW club here in Hawaii normally host an annual car show. You should plan your trip in the summer. :cool:

Here a link on their last show in September.

http://www.eight08.net/2002/08vwclubofhawaii.html

<!--QuoteBegin-Joker808
@Jan 6 2009, 07:57 AM~12620766
vegas is just another island to us
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Still Blazin'
Joined
·
10,414 Posts
Looks good homie ;)
 
G

·
Originally posted by Skim@Jan 6 2009, 02:19 AM~12619323
Damn you hawaiians ant afraid to ship your cars to Vegas. Say bra you know a cat from Hawaii Edwin Cacayorin with the orange Karmann Ghia on porsche alloys, he now lives in Vegas, always had clean and fast Volkswagens, I met him and Aaron Silva with the split window bug. my mom lives in Aiea so I go out there from time to time. Next time I fly out to Oahu Im going to have to meet up with you guys ;)
that car was featured on a show on speed channel ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,414 Posts
Damn... Wilson looking good :thumbsup:

When is Joey's 59 comin out :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Jan 6 2009, 04:23 PM~12625105
that car was featured on a show on speed channel ;)
:biggrin:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,478 Posts
Originally posted by Joker808@Jan 6 2009, 05:57 AM~12620766
vegas is just another island to us
On my last trip to Vegas, I saw a sticker that had Vegas as the Ninth Island of the Hawaiian Island Chain. We need to throw some Z's on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by All Out Customs@Jan 9 2009, 01:23 PM~12654241
On my last trip to Vegas, I saw a sticker that had Vegas as the Ninth Island of the Hawaiian Island Chain.  We need to throw some Z's on.
I'll hit you next month. Already bought my ticket and will be in L.A. during President's Day Weekend. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by specspec@Jan 6 2009, 04:57 PM~12625424
Damn... Wilson looking good  :thumbsup:

When is Joey's 59 comin out  :dunno:
Here's a teaser of his frame I took a while back before assembly :eek:

Coming Soon... Timeless RAG 59 in 2009 ;)
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top