LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to Bags, so if i sound stupid i am sorry. My rear bags has a very tiny whole in them from rubbing. Is there a way to temporarly patch the hole untill I can afford to buy replacements? thank You.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
TIRE PLUG U CAN BY THEM AT AUTO ZONE NOT THE PTCH THE PUSH IN PLUG ! LATER

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by NewFriendsCC@Aug 8 2005, 11:14 PM~3565296
I've seen duct tape on a bag before... But I wouldn't roll my shit like that.
duct tape wont hold pressure.

if you bag is rubbin, STOP driveing the vehicle. you can indanger people around you by doing so. fix you problem and buy a new bag

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by NewFriendsCC@Aug 8 2005, 11:17 PM~3565310
Makes sense... someone posted a picture of a bag with tape around it. I didn't see it in person or nothin.
yeah, i belive it was for rubbing...maybe

·
Registered
94 Posts
yeah i had bag wid a fukin hole in it. man, dont bother fixin th mufukka, jus take da bag out an put da old coild spring bak in.

i dun it on me honda an it dont notice unless u try an drop ya suspention.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
If you installed your suspension like you spell, you fucked it all up.. :biggrin:

You booze you lose kid, stay in school..

·
Registered
94 Posts
aint nuthin wrong wid my spellin mufukka.

i bet u aint even got a ride. i bet u got a mufukkin bycycle

·
Registered
994 Posts
FIX A FLAT

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 9 2005, 02:15 AM~3565304
duct tape wont hold pressure.
if you bag is rubbin, STOP driveing the vehicle. you can indanger people around you by doing so. fix you problem and buy a new bag
a lot of stuff we do out there is "dangerous". my slam HS bag in the back drivers side of my impala has been coming apart at the top aluminum plate now for about a year and a half. back then i thought it was going to blow any second now... its been this long and its gotten a lot worse but for some weirdo reason, that bag can take some punishment. it looks all messed up but it can still handle 300 psi and my car bouncing all over the place. if you spray water on it, you can see bubbles coming up about a 1/3 of the way around the ring, its bad... i talked to slam about it and they send me a new one to replace it already because they had a bad batch. i was going to take it out and replace it but neh, im just going to wait for it to blow. i want my money worth ;) .

but yea, hitting switches and scrapping down the street is dangerous and lots of people on here do it all the time while driving. bags or balljoints can go at any time. (sorry to pick on you mark ;) ).

·
Registered
856 Posts
whats cheaper, a new bag, or new car ?or maybe a lawsuit cause your bag popped and you lost control and hit someone?

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
fix the problem then replace the bags like SLAMMN said.. you roll with your shit just fixed half assed and you may end up fuckin your ride or worse loseing control and killin or fuckin up someone elses ride... ppl who do this temp fix shit make everyone look bad in this game,,, of you cant afford the new bag then maybe you shouldnt be buildin it... i know when we roll we have at least 2 spare bags with each truck we roll in... it pays to think ahead for this problem...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts