LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15,491 Posts
OH SHIT ! Are they really doing this ! I just got 10 sets ! And i have like 9 sets on Models already I will have to check and see If this is effected any that i have on hand ! Or that are already on my built stuff! and when i get my package !

I MIGHT NEED A FEW TIRES MR.BIGGS !

· Registered
15,491 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Biggs@Aug 31 2006, 03:52 PM~6080875
no they ain't, but i was going to hook up homie with 1 or 2  till we find the problem whith the tire's ..we meaning me & pegasus hobbie's. but if you need some hit me up bro. ;)
YOU kNow brother ! LOL! I was just saying that i have a shit load of these wheels and tires for my projects LOL!

I mak do with what i got THATs WHAT I HAVE SUPER GLUE FOR LOL!

· Registered
15,491 Posts
408 how old are the tires ! I just checked The 9 sets i have on hand and none of them are split ! I got them from BETOSCUSTOMS about 3months ago or so and they are fine , I have 10 more sets in the mail right now I will check them out when thay get here !

Maybe it was just a bad batch of rubber like BIGGS said and they have already fixed the problem ! I dont know but i looked at all mine and they are fine ! I will check out what i get in a few dwys and report back to you !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.