LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Buildin ain't EZ
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you had any problem with the new pegasus tires. Last night i noticed that all 4 tires were sliced or the just expanded or something cause the all had them just like the picture. JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE FROM. I HOPE YOU CAN SEE IT.

· Buildin ain't EZ
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info bro. :thumbsup: the only bad thing is should we continue putting these on our models cause if they continue doing this that will screw up the model once its done. is it all those tires sets or only certain ones of that style?

· Buildin ain't EZ
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah that might work but some have splits along the side with small cracks on them also which i didnt post.

· Buildin ain't EZ
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 31 2006, 05:56 PM~6082502
408 how old are the tires ! I just checked  The 9 sets i have on hand and none of them are split ! I got them from  BETOSCUSTOMS about 3months ago or so and they are fine , I have 10 more sets in the mail right now I will check them out when thay get here !
Maybe it was just a bad batch of rubber like BIGGS said and they have already fixed the problem ! I dont know but i looked at all mine and they are fine ! I will check out what i get in a few dwys and report back to you !
i bought those about 3 weeks ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.