LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,975 Posts
alot of them are doing that lil primo. i talked with larry the owner from pegasus and he said he think's they wen't to a cheaper rubber without telling him. but he will check into it. and i'll let you and other's know. i also have a few that have split too!. but if you wan't give me your addy on a pm and i'll send you a extra tire. since im the one who designed the tire.

· Registered
8,975 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 31 2006, 01:45 PM~6080832
OH SHIT ! Are they really doing this ! I just got 10 sets  ! And i have like 9 sets on Models already  I will have to check and see If this is effected any that i have on hand ! Or that are already on my built stuff! and when i get my package ! 
I MIGHT NEED A FEW TIRES  MR.BIGGS !
no they ain't, but i was going to hook up homie with 1 or 2 till we find the problem whith the tire's ..we meaning me & pegasus hobbie's. but if you need some hit me up bro. ;)

· Registered
8,975 Posts
Originally posted by cdznutz42069@Aug 31 2006, 01:53 PM~6080884
ok how much for 4 sets shipped to 02920? and where do i send the money? :0  :cheesy:
you will have to contact betoscustom. or saclelows. for that. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.