LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 64 impala .the other dat i noteced i gotr 13 inch tires on 14 inch rims. ok when i hit 30 miles an hour thesterring wheel and car start shakeing could it be from that.or is the ball joints shot.let me know wut you think .

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
DIRTY reaches into his pocket slowly, Pulls out his BULLSHIT flag, looks at it with confusion, and throws that Motherfucker to the ground.

BULLSHIT

·
Man on a mission
54,029 Posts
Originally posted by blownballer@Sep 20 2005, 09:58 AM~3850421
i bought a 64 impala .the other dat i noteced i gotr 13 inch tires on 14 inch rims.     ok when i hit 30 miles an hour thesterring wheel and car start shakeing       could it be from that.or is the ball joints shot.let me know wut you think .
:uh: 13 inch tires on 14 inch rims . how the fuck did they do that ........who ever mounted them must be extremely talented

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by blownballer@Sep 20 2005, 12:58 PM~3850421
i bought a 64 impala .the other dat i noteced i gotr 13 inch tires on 14 inch rims.    ok when i hit 30 miles an hour thesterring wheel and car start shakeing      could it be from that.or is the ball joints shot.let me know wut you think .
Had to have been some serious ass BOBOOOOO tires.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Its hard enuff to put 13" tires on 13" wires..How you put them on 14's??

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
grab your tape measure show us some pics with the tape measure next to the wheels showing 14'' wheel and the tire that says 13'' if you find that it is a 13'' wheel with a 13'' tire or a14'' wheel with a 14'' tire then please post a pic of you hitting yourself in the head with a 2x4
that was cut out of a 2x2 piece of lumber now that would be talent

·
Registered
815 Posts
omg , is this dide serious , theres no way a tire will stretch that far , ( the metal thats on the inside edge of the tire would snap ) right ?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
fuckin newbie is retarted!!!! no fuckin way a 13 inch tire will fit a 14 inch rim!! check yo self b4 you wrickity wreck yo self homeboy!! but dats too late now

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Need to lay off the drugs for a day or two.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Originally posted by blownballer@Sep 20 2005, 10:58 AM~3850421
i bought a 64 impala .the other dat i noteced i gotr 13 inch tires on 14 inch rims.    ok when i hit 30 miles an hour thesterring wheel and car start shakeing      could it be from that.or is the ball joints shot.let me know wut you think .
SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Triple OG
11,047 Posts
I would double check the rim size dogg..

even if you put a 14 inch tire on a 14.5 inch rim the bead would break.

And it would be extremely hard to get it on there.

also the bead wouldn't seal so there wouldn't be any air pressure in it or it would be visible that it didn't seal...

go measure your rim dogg..

1 - 20 of 52 Posts