·
Registered
3,446 Posts
im putting mine on the rear of the frame

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet i used to back in the day on my 64 impala wagon have cold roll on one side hot roll on the other side and titanium on the crossmember 3 different showers of spark depending on which way you you laid your car :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Nov 15 2003, 09:35 PM
I have a cutty, where shoud i mount mine?
I have a Regal w/ 1 under the bellie and 1 in the rear. The 1 in the frt. is shaped like a "V" pointing toward the frt. of the car, so when I scrape, it directs the sparks outwards towards the sides.

The 1 in the rear is just a titanium block.

Before you scrape, make sure you inspect your gas tank & lines thoughly. Otherwise, your 1st scrape may be your last... :angel:

:twak:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
NO BULLSHIT , BACK IN 89 I BURNED MY 65 TO THE GROUND.......PEOPLE TOLD ME ''THERE'S A FIRE''..... I TRIED TO DRIVE AS LONG AS I COULD....
BUT IT DIDN'T HELP..... TRYIN TO SHOW OFF FOR SOME BITCHES ON THE FREEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY THING I SAVED WERE SOME SQUARE DUMPS :angry:

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Nov 16 2003, 10:33 AM
NO BULLSHIT , BACK IN 89 I BURNED MY 65 TO THE GROUND.......PEOPLE TOLD ME ''THERE'S A FIRE''..... I TRIED TO DRIVE AS LONG AS I COULD....
BUT IT DIDN'T HELP..... TRYIN TO SHOW OFF FOR SOME BITCHES ON THE FREEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY THING I SAVED WERE SOME SQUARE DUMPS :angry:
:0

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
thats why mine are going on my frame in the rear past my gas tank

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Nov 15 2003, 09:35 PM
I have a cutty, where shoud i mount mine?
what i do is weld a plate with threads to the crossmember,then i counter sink the holes on the actuall plate #8 allen bolts is what i use to bolt it on with,that way you can take the scrape plate off @ shows and lay frame but thats just me.

as for fires shit hell ya i could see that happenning even if your undercarriage is clean...but damn its off the chain to see sparks telephone distance long behind yo shit hahahaha :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
anybody got pics of draggen with blocks

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Where do you get titanium from? And can you just weld up some steel? Will it scrape about just as good?

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
the blocks throw a lot more sparks and you can get them off e bay

·
Registered
3,768 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Nov 16 2003, 04:10 PM
I dont trust my gas tank... Where can i put the towrds the front? Would they work behind my front tires on the frame?
doesn't matter....u'll be throwing sparks all over the place....do it right.... :twak:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts