LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:0 WHO IS GOING FOR TITLES THIS YR HMMM I THINK THESE ARE HEADED THERE :biggrin:[attachmentid=235111]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:0 [attachmentid=235114]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
they all look great . do the them thing bowtie connection :cool:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
going to be tuff to beat those cars there. Trust me I have seen them up close and while they were being assembled. Everything is detailed and correct to the max, from correct date coded spiral and heavy duty shock(where applicable), to the correct application of undercoatings underneath, to the correct markings on the springs to the correct coatings on all the bolts from bumper bracket bolts on back, hell even the metal behind the chrome is detailed...........

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by VLOVE@Aug 5 2005, 08:22 AM~3546014
they all look great . do the them thing bowtie connection  :cool:
:thumbsup: THANKS HOMIE

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Aug 5 2005, 08:24 AM~3546027
going to be tuff to beat those cars there.  Trust me I have seen them up close and while they were being assembled.  Everything is detailed and correct to the max, from correct date coded spiral and heavy duty shock(where applicable), to the correct application of undercoatings underneath,  to the correct markings on the springs to the correct coatings on all the bolts from bumper bracket bolts on back, hell even the metal behind the chrome is detailed...........
:cool:  :cool:  :cool:
:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by bowtieconnection@Aug 5 2005, 08:25 AM~3546034
:biggrin:  :biggrin:

i'll be at your shop when I get a chance; lunch on me...

D

·
0 Posts
That's puts an end to traditional class forever. There is nothing else, game over....

D

·
0 Posts
hmmm, I mean OG class, thanks for the correction OSIS. Let's you know where my mind is focusing since I was working on the ranfla last night. :0 :0

D

·
0 Posts
When I look at those cars, everything around them is blurry, all I see is the car, even in person :0 :0 Is there something wrong with me or is this normal??

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
i know of a 58 rag...full frame off on its way to vegas.... :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:0
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Aug 5 2005, 11:23 AM~3546996
i know of a 58 rag...full frame off on its way to vegas.... :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
:0 :0 :0

1 - 20 of 114 Posts