LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 63 no vin tag in door where im at they check vin tags to the title so I took out the Int and cut up the floor where the trans member meet the frame. Numbers on there not marching my vin on my title. I rather have the vin checked on the frame by me but I call the DMV 2 different stares they won't give vin info out. If I let police look at could be salvage who knows what that frame numbers come up with message me ideas or post here. Never had this before.. Can't plate the car or register and I do not want it taken from ya know I'm sayin?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
maybe someone swapped the frame people swap them all the time...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I thought that to but police want see a visible vin I don't have a pillar one bro so I had cut up them floors and the numbers is off. People do switch out frames a lot who knows cars almost 50 years old. Not sure what do with the police I can't have this vin ran and it come up something stupid ya dig..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see people buying cars on bill of sale

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
just do a numbers job on the impala here its real simple firewall tag, send a registered leter to the last owner, take the un opened letter to the state investiger 8 days later you got a title. you need to buy vins and tags do you have a tag on the fire wall?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No this car did not have them than it's a 63 so I had to cut out the floor mane and on the frame it shows the vin. The engine that year only had the vin on 409s and 327 300 hp eng. Mine a stock 327 250 hp. So I had to cut the floor and get it that way. What do I do now? Previous owner in Wisconsin I could title in Illinois or Indiana as I live in both pretty much.. I here both states are tough and Michigan easy.. How I know if this frame number come up funny like to now before police check it out..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts