LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Titling/Inspecting a bagged truck

580 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  bagged150 
#1 ·
I recently bought my bagged F150 from a guy in Michigan, so in order to have it titled in Ohio they have to inspect it. Do you think there will be any problems considering the frame is modified and such?? Anyone have experience in this area? let me know

#2 ·
depends on how well it was fabricated id imagine. also your inspector some are lazy outhers can be nazzis

#3 ·
Originally posted by matttatts@Mar 4 2010, 10:11 AM~16794435
depends on how well it was fabricated id imagine. also your inspector some are lazy outhers can be nazzis
lol, most of the inspectors here (SGV CA) for fix it tickets are lazy. they just look at things half assed. Once I had to replace my set-up back to stock on my Dakota, I only put in the springs and leafs back. the inspector barely looked under the truck, lol he stopped when he had to use his hand to brace on his knee. then did a quick walk around and signed off my ticket.

#5 ·
when cops check they look mainly for a clunky switch box inside the vehicle as well as within the wheel wells to see if there is any alteration to what it should be.

G
#7 ·
just leave the car at ride height and take it to a major car dealer to have it inspected my buddy bought a regal that was from wisconcin and we took it to a chevy dealer and the lady just checked the vin and thats it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.