LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its the brand new tickel me elmo..all the local stores and internet stores are sold out...they are fricking awsome

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by bluepitlovers@Sep 20 2006, 09:07 AM~6210062
its the brand new tickel me elmo..all the local stores and internet stores are sold out...they are fricking awsome
:uh: are you being a smartass ?

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
After an ebay search the highest I seen were around $90

My stores have plenty of stock of them. 4 shelf's were full at walmart today.

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by bluepitlovers@Sep 20 2006, 09:29 AM~6210201
no why would you say that
:uh: i figured it out. its a stuffed doll. what am i missing here ? why are these important? and who gives a shit if the stores are sold out? what do they cost? are they just for kids or is there something i am missing?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by S10laynframe@Sep 20 2006, 10:30 AM~6210210
After an ebay search the highest I seen were around $90

My stores have plenty of stock of them. 4 shelf's were full at walmart today.
can you give me your local walmarts number?? iam trying to find out of area stores that still have them..iam goin to VA tonight to pick up a few...and as for the highest being 90, keep checking...alot of people are doing one day auctions and they have been ending at 140 and up..but if ya can get me that number or just tell me the town and state the walmarts in i could use that..thanks

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by classic kustoms@Sep 20 2006, 10:32 AM~6210222
:uh:  i figured it out.  its a stuffed doll. what am i missing here ?  why are these important? and who gives a shit if the stores are sold out?  what do they cost? are they just for kids or is there something i am missing?
they are calling it the hotest toy of the holiday season...thats the only reason..there are kids and their parents will pay.. :biggrin:...just like back in 1996 when the 1st one came out they were selling for 600+

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by bluepitlovers@Sep 20 2006, 09:35 AM~6210239
they are calling it the hotest toy of the holiday season...thats the only reason..there are kids and their parents will pay..  :biggrin:...just like back in 1996 when the 1st one came out they were selling for 600+
WOW thats just crazy

do you think the reason the stores run out is because GROWN ass men like your self run out and buy them all up.

just leave that shit for the kids. there are plenty of ways to make money

sorry for butting in your topic just my opinion

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by classic kustoms@Sep 20 2006, 10:38 AM~6210263
WOW thats just crazy
do you think the reason the stores run out is because GROWN ass men like your self run out and buy them all up.
just leave that shit for the kids.  there are plenty of ways to make money

sorry for butting in your topic  just my opinion
nah cuz fisher-price know supply and demand...but hey if i have a hand in it then ohwell..
and ur not butting in homie its all good :)

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
;) :cool:
Originally posted by bluepitlovers@Sep 20 2006, 09:41 AM~6210278
nah cuz fisher-price know supply and demand...but hey if i have a hand in it then ohwell..
and ur not butting in homie its all good  :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts