LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying this out to see what I can make happen of this but I am now offering vinyl banners. Hit me up for prices.

Sizes available from 2'x2' to 10'x3'

Here's one I did for my pirate bike display from the scanned article. This is a 3' x 5' banner

I can do your club banners, pictures of your bike, pictures of graphics or designs you like, hit me up with ideas.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a 4'x6' banner I did out of the POTC movie poster for my bike display. Hit me up with your ideas

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Available sizes:

·
keep it movin
16,017 Posts
Just trying this out to see what I can make happen of this but I am now offering vinyl banners. Hit me up for prices. Sizes available from 2'x2' to 10'x3'Here's one I did for my pirate bike display from the scanned article. This is a 3' x 5' banner
I can do your club banners, pictures of your bike, pictures of graphics or designs you like, hit me up with ideas.
Thats tight wat is something like that cost

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats tight wat is something like that cost
3' x 5' will be about $135 shipped Turnaround time 2 to 3 weeks, most of that is shipping time from the day you order to the day its at your door

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool thanks bro bro will be in touch are you bringing the trike to woodland to
I dont think so its already qualified I'm just trying to qualify one bike :)

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
How much for the shed?
Just trying this out to see what I can make happen of this but I am now offering vinyl banners. Hit me up for prices. Sizes available from 2'x2' to 10'x3'Here's one I did for my pirate bike display from the scanned article. This is a 3' x 5' banner

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey tony i like this one....
Thanks. I could do a pirate banner for your little trike, a nice little 4' x 4' would look good. Your trike was in Lowrider wasn't it? If you scan the article good quality I could put it up on a banner for you. $120 shipped for a 4'x4'

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So now I can't ask you a question?
Here's whats in the shed that you're so interested in. TNT inventory, Pirate bike, displays, trophies, etc. Yes that's a sandbag I have sandbags I use for my canopy when I go to car shows so it doesnt blow away

·
Peoples Champ !
1,121 Posts
Ill give you 40 bucks for the Optima, and 100.00 for the blue display.....:x:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Back to the topic these are the available sizes hit me up for a quote

1 - 20 of 23 Posts