LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in December 2009 here is the ups trackings and if your name is here the items were sent : read below for your name and tracking


carla colbert tulsa ok convertible motor tracking 1z3v279x0348618399
erica kirchiff woodbury mn. convertible motor tracking 1z3v279x0315285613
jeremy egerland red moonroof switch tracking 1z3v279x0315283964
cory kanzenbach west bend WI. le cab emblems 1z3v279x0348431947
rondall barnes dallas tx 87 complete landeau molding set 1z3v279x0315098067
tobias Terrell killen tx 1 pair of convertible hold downs 1z3v279x0315097513
chris johnson Blaine WA 86 -87 chevy caprive front and back bumper strips 1z3v279x0348430297
Thank you

this is what up i had a run in with the law i had to take a mini vacation . i did the time now im back . and for all the haters thanks and eat a dick .I hate you mutha fuckers. i dont need to steal . i love this shit . im back new and improved . New post tommorrow.
 

·
FIRST CLASS C.C.
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Originally posted by tjones@Feb 5 2010, 07:59 PM~16525545
in December  2009 here  is the ups trackings  and if your name is here the items were sent : read below for your name and tracking 
carla colbert  tulsa ok    convertible motor  tracking 1z3v279x0348618399
erica kirchiff  woodbury mn. convertible motor  tracking 1z3v279x0315285613
jeremy egerland  red moonroof switch  tracking 1z3v279x0315283964
cory kanzenbach  west bend WI.  le cab emblems  1z3v279x0348431947
rondall barnes  dallas tx    87 complete landeau molding set 1z3v279x0315098067
tobias Terrell killen tx  1 pair of convertible hold downs  1z3v279x0315097513
chris johnson  Blaine WA 86 -87 chevy caprive front and back bumper strips 1z3v279x0348430297 
this is what up i had a run in with the law i had to take a mini vacation . i did the time now im back . and for all the haters thanks  and eat a dick . i dont need to seal . i love this shit . im back new and improved .
X1972 :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Nothing comes up looking up my tracking # :dunno:
Thanks Tim
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by CORE@Feb 5 2010, 05:27 PM~16525778
Nothing comes up looking up my tracking # :dunno:
Thanks  Tim
give it a day or so, alot of times it wont pop in the system til its scanned
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I glad to be back man I felt bad about everybody shit ready to go in my truck and my truck was in sitting the impound .

Everyhing went out today. So wait till tommorrow it will be there . Cory I pmd you again with the tracking and I will send you a photo of the reciept if you like and send it to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by tjones@Feb 6 2010, 12:54 AM~16529009
Thanks I glad to be back man I felt bad about everybody shit ready to go in my truck and my truck was in sitting the impound .

Everyhing went out today. So wait till tommorrow it will be there .   Cory I pmd you again with the tracking  and I will send you a photo of the reciept if you like and send it to you.
Its all good Tim, yes it wasnt in the system yet :thumbsup: Thanks again ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by tjones@Feb 5 2010, 04:59 PM~16525545
in December  2009 here  is the ups trackings  and if your name is here the items were sent : read below for your name and tracking 
carla colbert  tulsa ok    convertible motor  tracking 1z3v279x0348618399
erica kirchiff  woodbury mn. convertible motor  tracking 1z3v279x0315285613
jeremy egerland  red moonroof switch  tracking 1z3v279x0315283964
cory kanzenbach  west bend WI.  le cab emblems  1z3v279x0348431947
rondall barnes  dallas tx    87 complete landeau molding set 1z3v279x0315098067
tobias Terrell killen tx  1 pair of convertible hold downs  1z3v279x0315097513
chris johnson  Blaine WA 86 -87 chevy caprive front and back bumper strips 1z3v279x0348430297 
Thank you

this is what up i had a run in with the law i had to take a mini vacation . i did the time now im back . and for all the haters thanks  and eat a dick .I hate you mutha fuckers. i dont need to steal . i love this shit . im back new and improved . New post tommorrow.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
Originally posted by tjones@Feb 5 2010, 06:59 PM~16525545
. im back new and improved .
this is all that counts :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Tim do you have any 79 deville rear fillers? I dont need the quarter extensions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
HEY I'M LOOKING FOR SOME TAIL LIGHTS 75-76 CAPRICE WRAP AROUNDS?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
WHAT UP MR JONES ITS EVRYTHING OK? :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man everything is better.im still climbing Good looking whats the word :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Large your funny :0 :biggrin: core yes i have the middle filler OG. i have it . i see rodney barnes got those 87 COMPLETE ! moldings today from front to back , tips , clips Everything in one clean fed Ex box : :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Erica kirchiff woodbury mn. on the convertible top motor . paypal notified me that they took the money from the account and the motor was sent . can you contact me to square it up thanks Tjones i would appriciate it . let me know ASAP :thumbsup: Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kandy red lac hit me up he got hit parts today :biggrin: as promised Thanks ;)
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top