LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
57 RAG
30,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for an impala X frame for a 1963 I was told any one will work from 61 all the way through 64 and even a 4 door will work is this correct? I was looking on the wanted and for sale section but I found one here in town and needed to know if it will work before I buy it please help any info will be appreciated :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by mosthated cc@Aug 20 2006, 04:34 PM~6005685
I was looking for an impala X frame for a 1963 I was told any one will work from 61 all the way through 64 and even a 4 door will work is this correct? I was looking on the wanted and for sale section but I found one here in town and needed to know if it will work before I buy it please help any info will be appreciated :biggrin:
yes.

Convertible frames are different than the hardtops.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by mosthated cc@Aug 20 2006, 04:38 PM~6005702
I forgot to say the one I found is off a 61 4 door bel air will it still work?
as mentioned before yes. I assume your building a 63 hardtop?

·
57 RAG
30,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I'm asking the question for my big bro and yes it's a hard top and a damn nice one to. Thanks for the info sixoneforlife :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by mosthated cc@Aug 20 2006, 04:57 PM~6005761
Actually I'm asking the question for my big bro and yes  it's a hard top and a damn nice one to. Thanks for the info sixoneforlife :thumbsup:
Good Luck with the 63. :)

·
57 RAG
30,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I've been meaning to take pictures of it and post it but I haven't yet I'll try to get around to it maybe tomorrow you'll like it. It has a lot of class not just some bull shit thrown together it already has a lot of money into it. It has a digital dash all white interior with the exception of the carpet it's a brown color off of the new chevy trailblazer. Every piece of chrome on the interior has been dipped in gold and all the outside trim is a mixture of gold and chrome. I'll get some pics he's just waiting on the interior guy to install the interior so he can put all the pieces of trim on the inside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts