LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the post from BROWN in Offtopic.

Just wanted to let you all know that my youngest brother and fellow car club member, Leo (he goes by "Moco" on here), was involved in a pretty bad accident late Friday night and is in critical condition right now. He has been stabilized and is showing improvement little by little. He should be getting another CT scan tomorrow to see to what extent his head injuries are. The whole family and the car club are hopefull he makes a full recovery, but like the doctor says, only time will tell. I was there today talking to another one of our car club members and Leo began to move his arm and his legs so I guess that's a good sign. Also, he does not have any brain swelling so I guess that is good as well. I have seen and felt much love from all our club members as well as other clubs here in the area. I have heard that some of you are aware of what happened to him and are willing to help out in any way possible. I want to thank you on behalf of my brother, my family and my car club~BROWN SOCIETY~Yuba City. Please have him in your thoughts and prayers and again, only time will tell. He is pretty lucky to be alive because there was nothing left of his car (his daily). I seen it the night it happened and looked like a piece of crumpled up paper. One of his friends that showed up right after it happened said his roof was torn off. He received major head injuries and was life flighted to the trauma center. That's it for now, I just hope he gets better soon.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Scott (Showtime916) has called and talked to a few people from the Sac area, and told them what happend and they said that are willing to help out in anyway they can. So the idea was brought up in having some type of fundraiser like a car wash to raise up some money to help with the medical expenses (sp?) and whatever Leo will need. I have been talking to people in the Yuba city area as well and they said they will give us full support, as well as their other members from the Sacramento area. We want to do the best we can to make this fundraiser successful, so we plan in having one in the Sacramento area, and another in the Yuba City area, both on different dates. We would like to get a few rides out there; club riders,solo riders, whatever! this way we can attract more attention from people hoping they stop by and donate. We are still working on trying to get everything set and have a date when theres no events. If you would like to get more info on this Contact Scott(Showtime916) or me (Vic) by PM or by phone. I will keep everyone updated.

I would like to give a big thanks to everyone that has posted up on here on LIL and who has called showing lots of love and having my primo Leo(Moco) in their prayers. Just feels good to know that when a fellow lowrider is in need everyone comes together and helps out. Much love to everyone and GOD bless.
:angel: :angel:

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by jenns64chevy@Aug 21 2006, 12:17 PM~6010506
Praying for Leo's full and speedy recovery :angel:
GRACIAS JENN :)

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
Our prayers are with you.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I told Scott that I am having a car show this weekend in Roseville and if you want to do something here, we can do something. I really felt bad when I got the news and I want to help. The radio spots for the show are going to start on Friday, so I expect a lot of people. Whatever I can do to help, I will.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Cadillac1@Aug 21 2006, 01:05 PM~6010736
I told Scott that I am having a car show this weekend in Roseville and if you want to do something here, we can do something.  I really felt bad when I got the news and I want to help.  The radio spots for the show are going to start on Friday, so I expect a lot of people.  Whatever I can do to help, I will.
Thanks bro.
We are not sure what we are going to do yet, right now its up in the air as far as what date. I also wan to make sure we have have all we need to get things going. I just wanted to give people out there an FYI and hope they can come through. I'll keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Originally posted by VICS'79@Aug 21 2006, 11:41 AM~6010883
Thanks bro.
We are not sure what we are going to do yet, right now its up in the air as far as what date. I also wan to make sure we have have all we need to get things going. I just wanted to give people out there an FYI and hope they can come through. I'll keep everyone posted.

hey bro thats sad but aleast he is alive he will be in our prayers every sunday in church till he walks out. if its okay i like to go to the hospital to see him if its alright with his family . if its okay call me or put a picture of a map where he's at. much love to moco i like that guy and the rest of b.s club.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Manuel@Aug 21 2006, 05:54 PM~6012506
hey bro thats sad but aleast he is alive he will be in our prayers every sunday in church till he walks out. if its okay i like to go to the hospital to see him if its alright with his family . if its okay call me or put a picture of a map where he's at. much love to moco i like that guy and the rest of b.s club.
GRACIAS MANUAL, AND I TALK TO EDGAR (BROWN) AND HE SAID IF ANYONE WANTED TO SEE LEO (MOCO) TO GIVE HIM A CALL AND HE CAN GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS AND MEET WHOM EVER AT THE HOSPITAL. I'LL BE THERE TODAY AFTER WORK. IF YOU WANT TO COME THROUGH HIT ME UP A PM AND I'LL GIVE YOU EDGARS OR MY NUMBER AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE. ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT!

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CAR WASH WILL BE GOING DOWN THIS SUNDAY IN YUBA CITY AUG. 27 IF ANYONE WANTS TO ROLL OUT THERE AND HELP OUT. BROWN IS WORKING ON GETTING A SPOT TO DO THE CAR WASH WHICH I'LL POST UP LATER ON TONIGHT IF NOT EARLY TOMMAROW MORNING.

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by VICS'79@Aug 22 2006, 05:59 AM~6016354
CAR WASH WILL BE GOING DOWN THIS SUNDAY IN YUBA CITY AUG. 27 IF ANYONE WANTS TO ROLL OUT THERE AND HELP OUT. BROWN IS WORKING ON GETTING A SPOT TO DO THE CAR WASH WHICH I'LL POST UP LATER ON TONIGHT IF NOT EARLY TOMMAROW MORNING.
:cool:

·
INDIVIDUAL
1,435 Posts
I will be there and so will Oscar from SOCIOS

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WE GOT A CAR WASH GOING ON THIS SATURDAY AUG. 26TH IN SACRAMENTO. CALL SCOTT (SHOWTIME916) FOR MORE INFO.

·
Registered
833 Posts
wow bro sorry to hear that...
we will defininetly keep him in our prayers
let me know if you need anything....

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I finally got a spot in our area and we are going to have a car wash for Leo this Sunday at the autozone/7-11 parking lot on I belive it is on E st. and 9th st. can't miss it, its on the main interesction in Marysville so it should go good :cool: We will be there from 10 am til when ever we get done. If anything changes I'll keep everyone posted :cool:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Originally posted by VICS'79@Aug 24 2006, 06:23 AM~6031513
I finally got a spot in our area and we are going to have a car wash for Leo this Sunday at the autozone/7-11 parking lot on I belive it is on E st. and 9th st. can't miss it, its on the main interesction in Marysville so it should go good :cool: We will be there from 10 am til when ever we get done. If anything changes I'll keep everyone posted :cool:
:thumbsup: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts