LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the ride really that bad? i was thinking of not putting in accumulators but wanted to know if it makes a huge difference compared to the factory ride?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
not got accums in my ride but i am thinking about putting them on the rear pump the front cruises smooth but the ass is pretty bumpy i think its kinda cool everybody looks at me like my car is fucked up bouncin all over the place

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_LoLo@Aug 9 2005, 09:25 PM~3573812
is the ride really that bad? i was thinking of not putting in accumulators but wanted to know if it makes a huge difference compared to the factory ride?
its not that bad.....i dont mind it.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
the ride is like total ass. If you like pain, and stressing you ride...you will love it. Hell, for an added bonus....dont run springs. Drove my shit 2 miles and that was enough for me. In a newer car I doubt it would be that bad.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
it all depends on how it was setup. for hopping/clowning or just up and down?

where does it sit when its layed? the less coil you use shittier the ride.

how many batteries? obviously more, the shittier the ride/handleing.

if you ran say 2 pumps/4 dumps and 4-6 batteries. with a 2 to 3 ton coil up front and the stock coils outta the front in the rear with 5-6 turns, it will ride pretty good. it will still be firmer than stock obviously, but it wont be crushing your spine.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
It's not bad on pavement,but then again onc you go with accumulators,you'll never do without!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Originally posted by ONE8SEVEN@Aug 9 2005, 09:47 PM~3574266
fuck accumulators, geoff ur gonna take all the fun outta driving ur car
True that. :(

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
well i will say this much..i drove my car for the first time with accumulators yesterday....had juice in the linc for over a year now...back would hurt so bad after crusing lol...but it was worth it haha....anyways after driving just 1 mile i realized that the accumes are WORTH the money...it was 100% better....and that was just accumes on the rear pump....ive got them for the front pump to but not tried them out yet...im gonna do that this weekend though...see how it works.... but if its anything like the back its gonna be great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts