LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF PEOPLE WERE LISTENING CORRECTLY THEY WOULD KNOW THAT! I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THE HOMIES FROM MAJESTICS. BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE CLUB OF THE YEAR AND THATS ROLLERZ ONLY. I AM SURE IF TOMMAROW SOMONE FEELS THE NEED TO CALL LRM THEY WILL GET THE CORRECT ANSWER! :cool:

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
i tried telling them o well glad everyone is making it back home safe

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Originally posted by hot$tuff5964@Oct 9 2006, 04:53 PM~6337072
time to get new shirts made  :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: true dat!!!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Originally posted by RO.LIFER@Oct 9 2006, 09:23 PM~6337264
two hours later and peeps still dont understand
:uh:

·
Registered
18,607 Posts
yeah my bro said that MAJESTICS got the award for outstanding...then the ANNOUNCER SAID. THE ONE AND ONLY LOWERIDER CLUB OF THE YEAR ROLLERZ ONLY . or someshit like that

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Originally posted by LB ROLLER@Oct 9 2006, 09:48 PM~6337419
yeah my bro said that MAJESTICS got the award for outstanding...then the ANNOUNCER SAID. THE ONE AND ONLY LOWERIDER CLUB OF THE YEAR ROLLERZ ONLY . or someshit like that
outstanding club of the year? Why give such an award? I think LRM gave them that award because Majestics got fucked over last year for club of the year...I truely believe that RO deserved it this year but Majestics deserved it last year big time...BS politics by LRM to try to please everybody...Politicians that try to do that always end up annoying and upsetting everybody...Like I said in another thread I just feel bad for two great clubs like RO and Majestics who are victims of bad lowriding politicians...But still you guys put it down big time all the time for the lifestyle... :cool:

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by LuxuriouSMontreaL@Oct 9 2006, 09:05 PM~6337541
outstanding club of the year? Why give such an award? I think LRM gave them that award because Majestics got fucked over last year for club of the year...I truely believe that RO deserved it this year but Majestics deserved it last year big time...BS politics by LRM to try to please everybody...Politicians that try to do that always end up annoying and upsetting everybody...Like I said in another thread I just feel bad for two great clubs like RO and Majestics who are victims of bad lowriding politicians...But still you guys put it down big time all the time for the lifestyle... :cool:
NO VICTOMS FROM R.O......................YOU WILL SOON SEE :biggrin:

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Originally posted by VEGASPHIL@Oct 9 2006, 10:05 PM~6337543
CONGRATS R.O.!!!  :biggrin:

:cool:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts