LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 13 2003, 02:39 PM
thats cool, are you joining the Crips???
ah geeh geeh geeh...you got jokes?....hell no Im not jonin no damn "crips"....I just want blue and black is that so hard?...no its not holla atcho boi :uh: :machinegun: :cheesy: :twak: :angel:

Last edited by 4pump_caddy at Sep 13 2003, 04:03 PM

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look man..whatever...all I want is black and blue rims, and your goin ta sit at your computer and start typing dumb shit constantly? its a waste of time to even sit here and argue with you about what kind of damn wheels I want..so no need to get smart, Im talkin to you man ta man...if you cant handle that then I guess your really not the man you claim to be.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by 4pump_caddy@Sep 13 2003, 04:58 PM
look man..whatever...all I want is black and blue rims, and your goin ta sit at your computer and start typing dumb shit constantly? its a waste of time to even sit here and argue with you about what kind of damn wheels I want..so no need to get smart, Im talkin to you man ta man...if you cant handle that then I guess your really not the man you claim to be.
qvo 4pump,

the homie is just being friendly, he's actually a good homie, and helps many of the homies with the air tech and misc. questions.

;) ,

cc

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos+Sep 13 2003, 05:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cruz_Campos @ Sep 13 2003, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--4pump_caddy@Sep 13 2003, 04:58 PM
qvo 4pump,

the homie is just being friendly, he's actually a good homie, and helps many of the homies with the air tech and misc. questions.

;) ,

cc[/b][/quote]
and fuel pump problems :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by deez nutz+Sep 13 2003, 07:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deez nutz @ Sep 13 2003, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2003, 05:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--4pump_caddy
@Sep 13 2003, 04:58 PM

qvo 4pump,

;) ,

cc
and fuel pump problems :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:cool:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos+Sep 13 2003, 07:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cruz_Campos @ Sep 13 2003, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -deez [email protected] 13 2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2003, 05:17 PM
@Sep 13 2003, 04:58 PM

qvo 4pump,

;) ,

cc

and fuel pump problems :biggrin:
:cool:[/b][/quote]
:cool: :cool:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by 4pump_caddy@Sep 13 2003, 07:58 PM
:biggrin: ok then, but i made a little joke and you got all pissy...

chill out man, dont take shit so seriously...

Homeboys should be back on Monday, and get you a price on them rims..

later...

cc & deez nuts.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Sep 13 2003, 08:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Sep 13 2003, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--4pump_caddy@Sep 13 2003, 07:58 PM

later...

cc & deez nuts.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
whats up dan, why you change your user name? :cool:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Sep 13 2003, 08:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Sep 13 2003, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--4pump_caddy@Sep 13 2003, 07:58 PM

later...

cc & deez nuts.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
:biggrin: mah bad then... :roflmao: Im known for takin alotta stuff seriously....sorry man! :angel:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by 4pump_caddy+Sep 14 2003, 12:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4pump_caddy @ Sep 14 2003, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2003, 08:21 PM
@Sep 13 2003, 07:58 PM

later...

cc & deez nuts.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:biggrin: mah bad then... :roflmao: Im known for takin alotta stuff seriously....sorry man! :angel:[/b][/quote]
it's all good!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts