LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can please help me on info.

1). Can I hop in Double pump or Luxury hop without shocks in the rear cause my original chain bridge had bent up pretty bad so I had to go with a high bridge and both the original shock and springs mount were cut out. :(

2). If I can't then I guess I'll be forced to go into radical, which is something that I don't want cause both upper's and lowers are not extended like those other radical hoppers. :(

3). If I can, can I use adjustable trailing arms that prohopper sales? :)

4). I used 1.5x1.5x.25 angle Iron and about 14 feet. So I know by this I'm under the maximum exeptions and 12 batteries. The only problem is the rear.

If you can give me an info on this I would most appreciated and I thank you in advance :biggrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
To hop in any class besides the radical class vehicles must have shocks and their original mounts un altered

The adjustable trailing arms are only allowed in the radical hop class.

yes for your battery rack you can use smaller material then we allow.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
since you are on here in single can you extend any of rear arms or is it just in double. i know you can do panhard bar but what about trailing arms and bananna bar

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by hoppinlow@Jan 6 2004, 12:19 PM
To hop in any class besides the radical class vehicles must have shocks and their original mounts un altered

The adjustable trailing arms are only allowed in the radical hop class.

yes for your battery rack you can use smaller material then we allow.
:wave: :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts