3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey mad check these out.

I kinda messed upon dis part though .

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for the positive feedback and i do i just got to upload them and i used some of both can and brush. might i ask why.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Sep 2 2003, 07:23 PM
you use a paintbrush or can? I like the elco :thumbsup: you got some potential :cool: :biggrin:
Straight up. Potential is the word!
First I am no hater and don't think I am a dick.
You have some great potential and really great ideas.
The one thing I look for in a model is how cleanly it is built.
No matter how much shit a guy piles on if it aint built cleanly it aint worth it. GIve me a box stock sano build versus a shitty custom or low every time I will pick the clean one as my favorite.
You were asked can or brush because its a little sloppy, like it was maybe painted with a Q-tip, and I can also see alot of glue squirting out on the tail gate and some other areas.
So overall great color choices, great ideas, I like the pumps and batteries. But next time work on how clean you can do it, nice apint, no glue squeezing out............
Like I said not hating, just giving you some tips on the next one.
Keep building man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the tips man my next model on the shelf right now is a 96 Impala that will have a special pattern for you guys to look at and this is just my first two models i have put to gether that where lowriders. :cool:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 2 2003, 08:39 PM
thanks for the tips man my next model on the shelf right now is a 96 Impala that will have a special pattern for you guys to look at and this is just my first two models i have put to gether that where lowriders. :cool:
Cool, can't wait to see the pics!
I have built a bunch of models , but working on my first low right now too.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
well man, like the guys said..... you have potential :thumbsup:
you just need to sloooooow down and take your time on them.

Just so everyone knows, he posted these up for me to look and and critique and give my thoughts and input. so please dont think i'm being a dick or hater to him, not picking on him or anything. he wanted my honest input so here goes....

the paint needs help man, the overall body paintjobs aren't too too bad. but the brushed on parts of the bodies...... that's the weak point of them.

like this impala...... it is really nice except for the brushed on pattern parts on the hood and trunk....

i REALLY REALLY like your color schemes man, you have the colors broke up real good, im feeling what you did with them. :thumbsup:

Your setups....... i like them alot, you did very good on them.
these look real clean

now this picture right here...... that looks REALLY good right there :thumbsup:

the spokes man...... well done! :thumbsup:

but what's up with those rocker panels? you even grabbed all over them with the paint wet......

that is one of the wealest points on that elco man, i know you tried and i give you that. i'm just pointing out stuff to help you next time. ;)

this right here though......... there is no reason for that bro, next time spray paint it a nice silver aluminum. it would look really good if you woulda done that.

i give you credit for your suspension setup, you put some effort in that. :)

i hope this helped you out for next time around man.
just slow down and take your time ok. i know you are alll excited wanting to get in the club but take it easy man, we aint going anywhere ok ;)
now that we've went over these things let me see what you got on that 96 ok homie ;)
Thanx!
Ray

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Sep 2 2003, 09:12 PM

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no prob thanks man dat 96 will probably be the one any wayz i got alot of tricky stuff going into it.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 2 2003, 09:13 PM
no prob thanks man dat 96 will probably be the one any wayz i got alot of tricky stuff going into it.
cool bro, no hard feelings i hope? just being honest with you ya know.... you asked :dunno: lol

and you gotta understand and respect my decissions for the clubs sake.
like i said come back at me with something tight this time around and we'll talk about it again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if i didn't want people's honest opinion i wouldn't have posted the pics or been asking you to join. so no hard fellings at all man .

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 2 2003, 09:35 PM
cool man :thumbsup:

by the way, i forgot to mention...... the homies around the cars was a + too. that is good showmanship right there. :thumbsup:
Oh yeah me too. I forgot to mention the Homies, way cool with the controller and all. :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts