LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please keep me and my other family in ur prayers i found out at 12:30 am indianapolis time that my grandpa past away friday afternoon he was 914 goin on 92 years old by the end of this month. and thanks from me and my family.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks homie just a hard time right now we just barried my grnadmother august 23 of this year

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea they were married for almost 60 years

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro! I will keep your family in my prayers and my Condolences go out to you and your loved ones. It's always hard to loose a loved one but atleast he had a long wonderful life. :angel:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Keep your head up bro! Take care of yourself.....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Nov 3 2007, 02:38 AM~9144716
i hear that when people are together that long they usually die within monthsof each other.... their love is that strong that they break once their "other half" is gone...
I believe that too !! wow 60 years together thats really awesome man !!!
it sounds like they really had something great together. but that does not make it any easier for those they left behind. our heartfelt prayers are with you and your family homie !!!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go to you and yours. I know how you fell man, my grandma passed 12/19/04 and my grandpa went on 2/19/05

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
:angel: :angel: sorry to here that man stay strong

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
:angel: R.I.P. :angel:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts