LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my Birthday :) , This has to be the sadest birthday for me with out my son Bird here with us :( , I really wish he was here to see the car , he would of loved it ,he really loved lowriders ,my other kids dont really like lowriders, but my daughter asked me if she could hit the switches :biggrin: . After 21 years of mariage, I finally bought me a Birthday present :) , :0 1984 Regal, new paint, brand new hydros front and back, side to side and corners so I can 3 wheel,inside is all done up along with a nice audio system :0 , I been buying my kids Birthday presents and my wife and now my grandson Birthday presents this is the first time I have bought me a Birthday present :) . With out Bird here its very hard for me to do any updates to Twisted Habit , when the time is right , I will make more updadtes to it ;) , I want to take it to the next level , that would be to replace all the twisted parts to lazer cut parts ;) , then get them engraved and two tone platted ;) , maybe for Vegas this year ;) , I was gona do it now , but I'm gona wait a little bit. As far as for Candy Girl and Twisted Pedal , I'm still gona work on them but in a few months , there is some things I would like to do to the Regal first, I want to get Fonzy to airbrush the hood for me ;) , and get the top done with patters. I'm sure when I get to heaven , I can tell Bird all about the Regal and maybe one of these days I can pass it on to my grandson :). Welp I'm off to dinner with myb family . see everybody soon at the next show :) ,

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I really like these pic's , my granson , check out him hitting the switches

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Jan 18 2009, 04:32 PM~12741976
Looks good homie. Happy Birthday.  :cool:

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
this is the bike section :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by hot$tuff5964@Jan 18 2009, 04:46 PM~12742084
sweet ride, little boy looks like he just fell in love with lowriders :biggrin:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
good shit homie :cool:
very true , its in his blood , one of these days , it will be for him , my wife and I work forour kids and now for my grandson, I just hope when my kids grow up , they remember my wife and I on how hard we worked for them :)

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by ROBERTO G@Jan 18 2009, 04:57 PM~12742159
this is the bike section  :biggrin:
I got bikes also :) two now , working on a 3rd now ;)

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Originally posted by LocoSoCal@Jan 18 2009, 06:00 PM~12742187
I got bikes also  :) two now , working on a 3rd now  ;)
you know the rule :cheesy:

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I almost forgot , I wanted to Thank My Wife , for her 100% support on getting this car , To My Wife Jackie , I Love You ALOT !!!!!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
happy b- day n nice regal keep doing wat ur doing!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
U SHOULD DEDICATE THAT REGAL TO UR SON BIRD
IT'LL BE NICE IF U DO A MURAL OF UR SON BIRD HOMIE WITH UR GRANDSON

TTT FOR THE HOMIE LOCOSOCAL

·
Registered
541 Posts
Originally posted by LocoSoCal@Jan 18 2009, 04:28 PM~12741949
Today is my Birthday :)  , This has to be the sadest birthday for me with out my son Bird here with us :(  , I really wish he was here to see the car , he would of loved it ,he really loved lowriders ,my other kids dont really like lowriders, but my daughter asked me if she could hit the switches  :biggrin: . After 21 years of mariage, I finally bought me a Birthday present  :) ,  :0 1984 Regal, new paint, brand new hydros front and back, side to side and corners so I can 3 wheel,inside is all done up along with a nice audio system  :0 , I been buying my kids Birthday presents and my wife and now my grandson Birthday presents this is the first time I have bought me a Birthday present  :) . With out Bird here its very hard for me to do any updates to Twisted Habit , when the time is right , I will make more updadtes to it  ;) , I want to take it to the next level , that would be to replace all the twisted parts to lazer cut parts ;)  , then get them engraved and two tone platted  ;) , maybe for Vegas this year ;)  , I was gona do it now , but I'm gona wait a little bit. As far as for Candy Girl and Twisted Pedal , I'm still gona work on them but in a few months , there is some things I would like to do to the Regal first, I want to get Fonzy to airbrush the hood for me  ;)  , and get the top done with patters. I'm sure when I get to heaven , I can tell Bird all about the Regal and maybe one of these days I can pass it on to my grandson  :).  Welp I'm off to dinner with myb family . see everybody soon at the next show  :) ,

happy b-day homie today is my b-day too

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
happy b-day serg, spoil yourself. ;) and no need to wait till you get to heaven to tell bird about the car. he already knows. :cool:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts