LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
More posts than Cornbread
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Jan 22 2009, 03:41 PM~12783132
I got that same air hockey table, same issue with the scoreboard, bought another one and the same thing happened after about a month.

damn, do you know what could be wrong with it ? I was gonna crwl under it & open it up, but im not sure what id even be looking for.

·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by Boricua Customs@Jan 25 2009, 12:54 AM~12806867
damn, do you know what could be wrong with it ?  I was gonna crwl under it & open it up, but im not sure what id even be looking for.
I'm pretty sure the problem is in the electronic scoreboard. The wiring under it is pretty simple. There's only a microswitch on each goal to keep score and all the rest of the electronics are in the board :angry: . My original boards sound went out , then the socring went out, the brand new replacement i bought only keeps score on one side now :angry:

·
More posts than Cornbread
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Jan 25 2009, 02:31 AM~12807091
I'm pretty sure the problem is in the electronic scoreboard. The wiring under it is pretty simple.  There's only a microswitch on each goal to keep score and all the rest of the electronics are in the board :angry: .  My original boards sound went out , then the socring went out, the brand new replacement i bought only keeps score on one side now :angry:

damn, so where do I get a replacement board ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts