LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a while ago i instaled 6 12 inch pioneers 800 watts each and everyone said that it wasnt gonna be enough and it wasnt so i upped it to 6 kicker solo-baric-L7 at 1200 watts each and 2 more 10 inch solo baric L7 at 1000 watts and i m gettin my baby back on monday and i wanna know if it was to much or still not enough the sound im lookin for is hard ass thump and i mean thump i'll be testin out tha bass with Eazy-e's song i'd rather fuck with you :biggrin:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
real funny but im askin seriously cause if its what im after im thinkin of competing in sound offs :angry:

and no theres nothing wrong with my hearing :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by reprezentin_213@Oct 5 2003, 01:12 AM
real funny but im askin seriously cause if its what im after im thinkin of competing in sound offs :angry:

and no theres nothing wrong with my hearing :biggrin:
I'm not familiar with what you are doing... What is all of this going in???

L

·
0 Posts
thats a decent amount. I had a crx with 6 12s and a civic with 16 10s but I would have to say that my buddys van with 12 15s was just hurtful. If you dont like the 12s then you should look into some high end 15s. Thats some pounding bass.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
It is not the amount of subs that you use, it is how you use them. You could possibly put yourself in a class that you could not win, but 2 less subs, you are the winner. Review the classes and rules guidelines before you spend thousand of dollars that you will be looking to get rid of later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts