LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a little show, hopefully we can make it bigger next year. The Bonneville in my avatar took Best Interior, another club member cleaned up with his Eldorado, Best Paint, Best Engine, and Best of Show. I'm making plans to go visit him and take some lessons :)

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Aug 24 2003, 05:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Aug 24 2003, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--WgRyDaZ@Aug 24 2003, 04:14 PM
lets see that interior! btw good job man :thumbsup:
I'll post it up later, Fotki is down right now

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
damn fuki i mean fotki :mad:

i was just starting to pull more pics outta my digital that i just took..... guess i'll go do something else since it's down AGAIN :ugh: lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 24 2003, 05:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 24 2003, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 24 2003, 07:23 PM
fotki :mad:
everytime i see that word i think of goldmember...[/b][/quote]
lol...... i see that you updated your "fahzuurs" website finally :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 24 2003, 07:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 24 2003, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -96 impala [email protected] 24 2003, 05:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Aug 24 2003, 07:23 PM
fotki :mad:

everytime i see that word i think of goldmember...
lol...... i see that you updated your "fahzuurs" website finally :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yep, i did that all last night :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
congratulations,nice work

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
cool man, interior has a slight texture to it but not one of these gad aweful nasty messes like you see on some of these models. it is done moderatly just to the point where it looks REAL very good work man (as usual) :thumbsup:

i can see why it won, that right there would catch my attention more if i was a judge than all this nasty stuff that looks like house carpet or old shredded up sweatshirts or something. ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Aug 24 2003, 11:08 PM
The ultimate compliment to me is someone seeing a picture of a model and thinking its the real thing :)

thanks for the props

K. Diaz
when you first put that up as your avitar i though it was a real car for the longest time man until you said something in a post a couple of months later. that is the only way i found out it wasn't a real car. ;)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
lol no problem man.

seriusly i never gave it any thought that that was a model and that is a gruage door in the back ground. i thought it was a really car pulled up in front of a warehouse or some thin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts