LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettin Juice for the Summer...need to know what to look out for.....mainly intrested in COMPLETE 2-Pump set-up F-B-SS-3Wheel. :biggrin:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aiight I get it!.....this is funny....had I not asked for opinions I woulda got em, when you need em you don't get em...its all good :machinegun:

Last edited by DekeDamage at Oct 29 2003, 06:50 PM

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'M GOIN' WITH REDS...cuz PRO-HOPPERS theme song for their website is gay as hell!

Last edited by DekeDamage at Oct 29 2003, 06:52 PM

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Originally posted by DekeDamage@Oct 29 2003, 03:51 PM
I'M GOIN' WITH REDS...cuz PRO-HOPPERS theme song for their website is gay as hell!
DA NEW OWNER OF RED ARE NEW BOOTY......PRO-HOPPER BEEN AROUND SINCE RED WENT OF BUSINESS DA FIRST TIME SO GO WITH SOMETHIN THAT PROVEN UCE!

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Originally posted by DekeDamage@Oct 29 2003, 03:51 PM
LOL YOU MIGHT BE BETTER OFF WITH PROHOPPER, BUT THATS FUNNY SHIT. MAKE SURE YOU DO A COIL OVER SETUP WITH POWERBALLS. ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by cdznutz42069+Oct 30 2003, 12:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cdznutz42069 @ Oct 30 2003, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DekeDamage@Oct 29 2003, 03:51 PM
LOL YOU MIGHT BE BETTER OFF WITH PROHOPPER, BUT THATS FUNNY SHIT. MAKE SURE YOU DO A COIL OVER SETUP WITH POWERBALLS. ;)[/b][/quote]
Good lookin out cuz, now you see what I mean tho right?!! say some dumb shit and you get what ya lookin for.......PURE L.I.L. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Hi Low rates great...just gettin' your shit is a nightmare. I don't know what's up...full 3-pump kit, paid for, and 2 months later I got enough stuff sent to me to not even make ONE PUMP.

I'd say to stick with ProHopper until HiLow sorts their business out. :angry:

(of course no one's there right now since there's fires down the street.)

·
Registered
531 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: PRO HOPPER :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Originally posted by UFAMEA+Oct 30 2003, 09:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UFAMEA @ Oct 30 2003, 09:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DekeDamage@Oct 29 2003, 03:51 PM
DA NEW OWNER OF RED ARE NEW BOOTY......PRO-HOPPER BEEN AROUND SINCE RED WENT OF BUSINESS DA FIRST TIME SO GO WITH SOMETHIN THAT PROVEN UCE![/b][/quote]
WE NEVER WENT OUT OF BUSINESS, WE JUST TOOK A LITTLE VACATION. OH, AND LOOK AT WHAT KIND OF HYDRAULIC SETUPS HAVE STILL BEEN WINNING THE COMPETITIONS.....OUR PRODUCT IS PROVEN....NEXT WEEK I'M GONNA HAVE A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS.

Last edited by redsproseries at Oct 30 2003, 01:17 PM

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by BG PMPN@Oct 30 2003, 11:30 AM
Hi Low rates great...just gettin' your shit is a nightmare. I don't know what's up...full 3-pump kit, paid for, and 2 months later I got enough stuff sent to me to not even make ONE PUMP.

I'd say to stick with ProHopper until HiLow sorts their business out. :angry:

(of course no one's there right now since there's fires down the street.)
Good luck getting anything from Hi Low, I went down there last week and they were closed down. Someone told me that their shop got shot up cause they sold one of their customers cars. And the owner is in jail cause the cops found shit at his shop.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
CCE=JUNK AND SOFT ASS ALUMINUM AND POOR MACHINING

HI LOW=GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

PRO HOPPER=NATIONAL MACHINE=BEEN AROUND FOR DAMN EVER AND STILL GOING STRONG

HOMIES= GREAT CUSTOM SHOW QUALITY PRODUCTS

BOULEVARD=GREAT PRODUCTS GREAT TOOLING AND MACHINING

REDS=WELL I DONT KNOW, ITS BEEN AT LEAST 7 YEARS SINCE I BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM THEM

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Oct 30 2003, 05:07 PM
CCE=JUNK AND SOFT ASS ALUMINUM AND POOR MACHINING

HI LOW=GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

PRO HOPPER=NATIONAL MACHINE=BEEN AROUND FOR DAMN EVER AND STILL GOING STRONG

HOMIES= GREAT CUSTOM SHOW QUALITY PRODUCTS

BOULEVARD=GREAT PRODUCTS GREAT TOOLING AND MACHINING

REDS=WELL I DONT KNOW, ITS BEEN AT LEAST 7 YEARS SINCE I BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM THEM
cce=junk????? i don't agree, i've had my 2 cce pumps for going on 3 years and they still work great!
of course i don't run their cylinders, they are junk i run nothing but porkeys and pro hoppers. CCE's pumps on the other hand are my TOP choice for a street set-up, their priced for people who want quality but like me are on a budget!
if you want a plain street set-up go with cce, your wallet and you car will thank you later! ;)

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I also have cce and have had no problems with it. People say cce is junk on here all the time but if you beat the shit out of any kit your gonna have problems. I dont care if its prohopper ,hi-low or cce. Treat your shit right and it will last!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
lona and sons :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts