·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who you think is in the top 5 list?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
LEGIONS IS NUMERO UNO. AFTER THAT I WOULD GIVE IT TO FINEST KREATIONS.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
legions
elite
finest kreations
hard times
tru ridezzz...... :biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
I have to say Mi Estilo Bc. In Las Vegas Nv.
40+ mebers in 4 months and growing. They have won Best bike in the last to car/ bike shows in Vegas. In fact they almost every bike trophy at both shows.

We cruise weekly and have bar-b-q`s every 2 weeks. Usualy about 10 guys are riding in the area during the day everyday. I know some may say thats not deep but remember Lowrider is just now becoming a lifestyle in Vegas.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by LV Lowrider Bikes@Sep 11 2003, 09:34 PM
I have to say Mi Estilo Bc. In Las Vegas Nv.
40+ mebers in 4 months and growing. They have won Best bike in the last to car/ bike shows in Vegas. In fact they almost every bike trophy at both shows.

We cruise weekly and have bar-b-q`s every 2 weeks. Usualy about 10 guys are riding in the area during the day everyday. I know some may say thats not deep but remember Lowrider is just now becoming a lifestyle in Vegas.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GROWING CLUB. I THINK THE REASON ALOT OF THE ANSWERS SOUND THE SAME IS THAT LEGIONS AND FINEST KREATIONS HAVE BEEN BIG NAMES ON THE LRM CIRCUIT FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS. I THINK FINEST HAS WON SIX OF THE LAST SEVEN BIKE OF THE YEARS AND LEGIONS HAS WON THREE OF THE LAST FOUR YEARS THE TRIKE TITLE. I AM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE PLENTY OF REAL GOOD BIKE CLUBS, AND BIG PROPS TO ALL THAT GO OUT AND DISPLAY THEIR OWN PIECE OF ART.

L

·
0 Posts
I am not sure what we are considering when saying top club. We have talked about it here and we feel to be a top level club is much more then bikes. Lowrider is a lifestyle and not just some bikes or cars. This is why we feel that we are a contender. We ride the bikes daily, We do not just vote everyone in. If you have a tight bike and a bad attitude you do not get in. On the other hand a kid with a BMX and white walls will not get in either. We try to make sure the person fits our style as well as the basic bike.

We will be doing a small bar-b-q- here later today at Bikes USA in Las Vegas. Anyone reading this thats in Vegas feelf ree to stop on by. We should have members of 3 of the Vegas clubs here. theres a few things going on this weekend but we should still have a small turnout for it.

laterz all.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
very well said Tex, there are plenty of great clubs out there. all of them have their ups and downs. You just got to find what is best for you. If your club isnt ranked in the top 5 by someone else. who cares? You have what you want and you are part of something that you love.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Sep 12 2003, 11:30 AM
very well said Tex, there are plenty of great clubs out there. all of them have their ups and downs. You just got to find what is best for you. If your club isnt ranked in the top 5 by someone else. who cares? You have what you want and you are part of something that you love.
EXACTLY. IF THE CLUB YOU ARE IN IS A GOOD FIT THEN THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. NOT EVERY BIKE CLUB IS KNOWN. THERE MIGHT BE SOME TIGHT ASS CLUB OUT THERE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT. JUST TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE ALRIGHT.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by LV Lowrider Bikes@Sep 12 2003, 11:26 AM
I am not sure what we are considering when saying top club. We have talked about it here and we feel to be a top level club is much more then bikes. Lowrider is a lifestyle and not just some bikes or cars. This is why we feel that we are a contender. We ride the bikes daily, We do not just vote everyone in. If you have a tight bike and a bad attitude you do not get in. On the other hand a kid with a BMX and white walls will not get in either. We try to make sure the person fits our style as well as the basic bike.

We will be doing a small bar-b-q- here later today at Bikes USA in Las Vegas. Anyone reading this thats in Vegas feelf ree to stop on by. We should have members of 3 of the Vegas clubs here. theres a few things going on this weekend but we should still have a small turnout for it.

laterz all.
WHEN I HEAR TOP CLUB, I THINK OF CLUBS WITH SHOW QUALITY BIKES. MOST OF THE TIME THESE TYPE OF BIKES ARE NOT USED ON A DAILY BASIS, SIMILAR TO THOSE TOP LEVEL LOWRIDER CARS. SO WHEN IT IS ASKED ABOUT TOP CLUBS, I AUTOMATICALLY THINK OF SHOW CLUBS. AS I STATED BEFORE LEGIONS AND FINEST KREATIONS HAVE BEEN THE TOP TWO SHOW CLUBS THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS. BOTH OF THESE CLUBS HAVE CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER BIKES. THERE ARE MANY OTHER THAT I ALWAYS SEE AT THE SHOWS. SOME THAT COME TO MIND ARE: NEIGHBORHOOD DREAMS, ELITE, HARD TIMES, JUST CASUAL, ROYAL CLASSICS, ROLLERZ ONLY, FRISCO'S FINEST, ETC.... LIKE I SAID THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION OF WHAT A TOP CLUB IS.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The Lowrider Bike circuit is very important the reason being is becuase it gives you experience before you get into them Lowrider cars. The best Lowrider club from what I have seen is FinestKreations B.C & Legions. Those two clubs have done things to there bikes that know one else on the circuit can even touch building championship bikes is a job like building a car for Car of the Year. So on my list FinestKreations B.C. and Legions B.C are the best.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
thanks 4 placing ELITE b.c. in some of your picks

i also started in the bike club at first in 95.

then grew into the low lows. now we have the younger generation puttin it down today. I built a pink lowrider bike 4 my daughter (a 16 in.)

thanks 4 the compliments

1 - 20 of 393 Posts