LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 63 impala the painter is doing some samples for me for the top this is what I have to chose from

option A: white pearl
option B: white pearl with glass flake
option C: white pearl with micro flakes

let me know what you guys think the body will be a light blue color

·
Registered
160 Posts
just my opinion, but all the same color looks good instead of a white roof. or darker than the paint on the body is nice too with the interior matching the roof.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
yea option c is out unless you adding a shitloa dof it unless your not it doe slook liek dirt!

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by rob-63ss@Jul 26 2005, 01:55 PM
I have a 63 impala the painter is doing some samples for me for the top this is what I have to chose from

option A: white pearl
option B: white pearl with glass flake
option C: white pearl with micro flakes

let me know what you guys think the body will be a light blue color
[snapback]3482565[/snapback]​

whats the rest of the body color...

cuz you dont want the top all drastic if the body is just plain or not pearl out too.

basic bottom ..basic top
kandy pearl bottom. pearled top

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the white is the sample for the top the blue color is the sample for the body do you guys think the different colors on the white doesn't look right or what? I know it's my choice but it's hard to make a decision because I think it would look good and then I think about the different colors on the white that they really don't match with the car any oppinions are greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
I agree with the crowd. Option C would be out. The flakes that aren't hit by light look like cigarette ashes in the paint.

I was going to do that, but I decided against it and went with straight up pearl.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts