LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE HAVE 20 TORO PUMPS LEFT IN STOCK RIGHT NOW READY TO SHIP. OUR DISTRIBUTORS TOOK 10 TODAY...WE JUST GOT THEM IN YESTERDAY...800 732 9866...550.00 EACH WITH STEEL BLOCK, MARZ HEAD, OLD SCHOOL PLUS MOTOR, BLADDER, SPECIAL FITTINGS AND ADPATERS, HEAT TREATED RODS, REINFORCED TANK...
THEY ARE GOING QUICK

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,776 Posts
Originally posted by ITSSHOWTIME@Sep 10 2003, 01:06 PM
WE HAVE 20 TORO PUMPS LEFT IN STOCK RIGHT NOW READY TO SHIP. OUR DISTRIBUTORS TOOK 10 TODAY...WE JUST GOT THEM IN YESTERDAY...800 732 9866...550.00 EACH WITH STEEL BLOCK, MARZ HEAD, OLD SCHOOL PLUS MOTOR, BLADDER, SPECIAL FITTINGS AND ADPATERS, HEAT TREATED RODS, REINFORCED TANK...
THEY ARE GOING QUICK
I guess I'm new here, this is why I ask, who are you?

20 pumps left since yesterday, how many did you order?

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
$550!!!! Damn that a shit load of dinero ...must work very well :cheesy: :cheesy: post a pic on here

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
why i thought you used the vaccuum cleaner

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Sep 11 2003, 10:27 PM
why i thought you used the vaccuum cleaner
And your point is??? :biggrin:...... but if I was paying good for this pump I could then down grade the vacuum to my balls.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
shit ill take 2 pumps and one hoover

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by ITSSHOWTIME@Sep 10 2003, 01:06 PM
THEY ARE GOING QUICK
WHO BOUGHT TEN OF THEM AND WHOS CAR THEY IN SO WE KNOW IF THEY EVEN WORK LAST I HEARD YOU GUYS WHEREN'T EVEN SELLING THEM AND NOW YOU HAVE 20 LEFT??? HOW MANY DID YOU SELL BEFORE???

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by ITSSHOWTIME@Sep 10 2003, 01:27 PM
no not without the tank, but the photo of the new pump will be on the site tomorrow..

mark
IS THAT THE SAME PICTURE THAT WAS ON THERE BEFORE??

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ADAM AT CUSTOM AUTO IN WASHINGTON HAS ONE ON THE WAY TO HIM..HE SHOULD HAVE IT BY MONDAY...DEL TORO HYDRAULICS HAS HAD THEM IN THEIR CARS FOR A YEAR..

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Either Showtime or the Del Toro's are doing something right because I've seen them at their shop just messing around sometimes with their setups and they are getting up there.

DVS :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts