LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone is toronto Canada or surrounding area with a bike? well I no there is, cause I've seen afew around, but anyone on this message board? got pics of ur bike? any clubs in toronto?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
if u feel like coming to winnipeg manitoba thers a place called urban bakery has most of the gold and chrome plated parts u see on low bikes but nothin special

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh I'm not looking 4 a place to get parts,,, theres a place here in downdown toronto called Hogtown that sells lowrider parts, but I'm the only person that I know who has one, (well I'm still working on mine), I'm looking to get more involved in the lowrider comunity and to see what other people r doing in my area.but thanx 4 the info...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanx man, I checked out the site on the top of the pic, and thats the kind of stuff I was looking 4, like bike clubs and shops in toronto, wat about u? u live in the T.O.?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awsome, nice stuff u got there. I was reading another post and people were putting it down cause the parts r from masterlowrider or w/e but who the f*ck cares. at least its not one of those stock complete bikes. people bitching about parts bought from popular websites r being dum. thats like saying any aftermarket parts u get for ur car from like autozone or w/e suk, they don't, there not one of a kind but they still look hot. I'd take that bike over a stock bike anyday.

·
Registered
483 Posts
hey who cares if the pieces are from master lowrider or "store bought" your shit is dope as fuck. and any ways not many people have a bike like that so keep pimping your shit out, and keep on not caring what they think and keep pimpin ya shit

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Nothing much looking forward to getting more pieces for my bike. Here is my shopping list:

A set of chrome 20" 144 spokes and some tires
A set of chrome bullet valve caps
And a steering wheel

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey chubbs, I see in ur sinature that ur from toronto. u'v got the rydaz4life site in there too. r u part of that club? ur bike is sweet. do u ride it, or just show it? do u have people u cruze with in toronto? do u know where or when theres gonna be a show? let me know if u find out about any.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts