LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3261 - 3280 of 3317 Posts

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
That is right as far as you know. the guys a fuckin loser and yeah he has fucked with me in almost the same kind of way he's brother fucked over my brother. So until you know what is up I suggest you sit down and wait until you see me in person. The guy is a fucking GOOF and I would love to see him in person or in prison.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Is there any point trying to get 175/70/14 whitewalls anymore? Are there any alternatives? Has anyone used elastometric paint to 'make' whitewalls?
Before you type some smartass reply... save your time and do something beneficial! Whatever happened to lowriders helping out fellow lowriders?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
:drama:

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you're looking for 175/70s there's a shop in Hamilton, Ontario that can get these white walls for $150 each $600 for the set NOT installed. If you need the contact info DM me homie I will help you out

·
474 Posts
what happened to this topic back in the day everyone would have been all over this shit making up fake names posting fucked up funny pictures .

Those were the good ol' days! Pure entertainment at expense of others!

·
Registered
12 Posts
what up fellas , much love to the canadian riders ,im out here in alberta and got a 64 with 4 pumps and 4 dumps looking to downsize to 2 pumps and 4 dumps , mines an older set up and one of my motors burnt up the other day , so im looking for rebuild parts , newer motors and seal kits so im looking for any canadian shops that i can buy parts from that ship without the ridiculous shipping charges from the states if anybody knows of any that would be great thanks

·
Big M
1,313 Posts
what up fellas , much love to the canadian riders ,im out here in alberta and got a 64 with 4 pumps and 4 dumps looking to downsize to 2 pumps and 4 dumps , mines an older set up and one of my motors burnt up the other day , so im looking for rebuild parts , newer motors and seal kits so im looking for any canadian shops that i can buy parts from that ship without the ridiculous shipping charges from the states if anybody knows of any that would be great thanks
Call my brother Jeff at Switches and Thangs

416-419-2366

Black Magic distributor

Switches and Thangs
160 Thirtieth St, Toronto, ON
M8W 3C

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
FOR SALE
Lowrider • 1988 Chevy Monte Carlo LS - Hollywood Top

• Hollywood Top