LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3281 - 3300 of 3317 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hey Mr P sorry I didn't get back to you, haven't been on the site. The BMW is sold but I still have my other one. Any interesting trades welcome - really interested in Caddy's and especially Impala's.

Holla!

IMG_0484 (1).jpg IMG_0421.jpg

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
SOLD

4 PUMP PROHOPPER ALL CHROME SETTUP FOR SALE

2#9
2#7
ALL CHROME FITTINGS
3/8 HOSES
8/14 CYLINDERS
4, 2 1/2 TON PRE-CUT SPRINGS
COIL OVER REAR SETTUP, NO BALLS
$1400 OBO
DELIVERY ACROSS THE BOARDER OR RECIETS NOT A PROBLEM

AND YES...ITS LOCAL

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
SOLD

THESE ARE LOCAL TOO $850 OBO
047.jpg :guns:

I KNOW I KNOW, SWEET BLACK WALLS :facepalm:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Those are the front pumpheads, I haven't got rears off yet, but they supposed to be just a street gear. The motors and pumpheads have only about 1 - 1/2 yrs on em, or about 6 months east coast usability time lol. They were only run at 48 volts, not a hopper.

from what i've researched, they are the older, better marz #9s not saying these pumps are gunna crush your rear bumper, just that they are from 99 and 2000, before the changed the o ring design to the heart shaped gasket.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
ok, Im old...

ends up the two pumps i took apart last night went to the rear. and they have miss matched gears. 7s and 9s the one gear # is 1S6AS and the other is 1S5AS my bad.
i just took apart the two for front and they are both #9 gladius dated 03

045.jpg 046.jpg

so im going thru my stuff now so i can get two rear gears the same.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
flaked85

yes, there are 4 pumps total 2 have #9, garunteed. the other two are going to have 7s or 9s, which ever i have a duplicate for. What I'm selling is: 4 complete pumps, with all chrome fittings, upgraded checks and slowdowns. all 3/8 hoses 8/14 cylinders cups doughnuts rev cups for rear. 4 prestolite solenoid blocks. also has 3 ton front and 2 ton rear springs included if you want them...only thing you'll need is balls. and switches. I can throw in a blue switch box, but it'll need to be gone thru and checked..

I was asking $1400 obo plus shipping...

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
SOLD

048.jpg 047.jpg 049.jpg

4 14x7 100 spoke chinas 4 rims, 4 uni adapters, 4 k'offs 1 yr old no leaks, rust or marks $500 obo tires are 175/70 r14 but are NOT whitewall and 2 are bald. You can keep the tires, junk em, i can take em off...I dont care what you do with em

...and they local ;)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I'll also be selling upper arms, extended 1 inch, wrapped and molded with shafts and bushings. Lower arms with deep spring pocket, reinforced and molded with bushings. Rear trailing arms, from empire customs, with poly bushings and powerballs. Will fit 65/66 impala, not sure about later years. I'd like to sell all together. Will post pics soon. Asking $250 for each pair, or $650 for all.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
lookin thru my stuff... the only other matched set of pumpheads ive found, are marz colossus...#11's right? not sure how theyd work with the 3/8s port but ??? dated 05

Soooooooooo

As of right now, this settup has 2 #11s for front and 2 #9s for rear

3281 - 3300 of 3317 Posts