Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=226472]
[attachmentid=226470]
[attachmentid=226469]
[attachmentid=226468]
[attachmentid=226467]

i was going to sell this car for 2500 or best offer but ive decided $2500 firm. car is located in warwick rhode island... air suspension had problems and sits real low, spokes have the spinning wire kit.. new brake pads, coolant and tranny flush, oil change, always maintained

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
What happened did you lose interest or got another ride?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the air suspension (i think its the compressors in the rear) and when i drive it it scrapes and i really have lost interest... im probably going to buy that dude big_p's buick :)

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Jul 28 2005, 12:29 PM
the air suspension (i think its the compressors in the rear) and when i drive it it scrapes and i really have lost interest... im probably going to buy that dude big_p's buick :)
[snapback]3496042[/snapback]​
:0 just put some hydros in the linc and air ride problem fixed...

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hydros and 20"s :( ewwwww i dont have enough money for that right now i'm 17 and i dont have a job because my boss blows me off

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
I know how that is man.. I've been there barely making ends meet back in the day working at the local super market when I was your age....

But if it was me I'd hang onto that car... you can always sell the wheels or trad for some 13's or 14's

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
cartier edition are very nice towncars........don't sell it.......

here's what you do....go to a junkyard and pull out some rear springs from an older lincoln from the 70's or 80's

bring them to a garage to put them on or do it yourself it's not that bad and it will ride like a dream........

i ripped out the air ride strut and spring system in my lincoln mark VIII when i had it and replaced everything with thunderbird struts and springs

not really hard at all man........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts