LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
i have taillights for a 95....cheep too , i dont drive lincs....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
make an offer including shipping....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
I want a E&G style grill for a 95-97. I got color barrel rims..new cylinders..and other items i would trade.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,047 Posts
i got a 95 lincoln what u got for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,460 Posts
:biggrin: NEED THE TRIMS AROUND THE FRONT & BACK WIDOWS FOR A90 TOWN CAR :biggrin: :cheesy:
 

·
we build ours
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need the window switch plates for front and back both sides, just to clean it up. also some burgendy clips that go over the leather handle on the doors. i need 2 of them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by buffitout@Dec 2 2008, 04:12 PM~12315233
I need the window switch plates for front and back both sides, just to clean it up. also some burgendy clips that go over the leather handle on the doors. i need 2 of them
i have those , my plastics ae tan and grey though i might have some burgandy ill have to check...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,460 Posts
Originally posted by CHENTEX3@Dec 1 2008, 07:19 PM~12306344
:biggrin: NEED THE TRIMS AROUND THE FRONT & BACK WIDOWS FOR A90 TOWN CAR  :biggrin:  :cheesy:


any body :420: :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
I have a brand new pitman arm for a 1990, and i have 2 brand new front brake rotors for a 1990 and earlier with no ABS.

Offer me somethin

The rotors are heavy as shit so id imagine the shipping would be expensive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
I have a new aftermarket right side fender for a 98-02 Town Car. :cool:
 

·
we build ours
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Dec 2 2008, 08:15 PM~12316462
i have those , my plastics ae tan and grey though i might have some burgandy ill have to check...
COLOR DOESN'T MATTER, I'M PAINTING THEM ANYWAYS!
PM ME HOMIE
 
1 - 20 of 216 Posts
Top