LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand "NEW" Zapco C2K 2.0 special 30th anniversary edition amp up for trade for boxing an X-frame. The amp is valued at $999.99 acording to Zapco. I purchased the amp and had paint done to it and custom 30th anniversary plate chromed which usually is a sticker not a plate. I live in the central valley looking for someone close and negotiations are welcomed. I also have another 3.0/6.0 chasis painted the same color and another 30th anniversary chrome plate and ends already silk screened.








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have cords to adapt from RCA to Symblink which is pricey and cotstly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah you know it, a lot of $$$$, Zapco is still in business doing things,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
are those 3 10amp fuses? they look like red fuses and that is 10 amp fuses
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they are but, it has an unregulated power supply that will let it run 1 ohm stereo and put out 600 true american watts, also 500 true american watts,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
475 Posts
Originally posted by 1downkat@Jan 17 2010, 04:05 PM~16319560
yes they are but, it has an unregulated power supply that will let it run 1 ohm stereo and put out 600 true american watts, also 500 true american watts,
3 10 amp = a 300 w amp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1downkat@Jan 17 2010, 08:05 PM~16319560
yes they are but, it has an unregulated power supply that will let it run 1 ohm stereo and put out 600 true american watts, also 500 true american watts,
That amp may be unregulated but it's not worth $1,000.00. You get 10 watts for every 1 amp of fuse rating. That amp is good for 300 watts or a little more. Althought zapco does under rate their products. Roger don't design zapco no longer if I remeber correctly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, so what's the prob? The amp is Zapco comp 2.0 and never been used still in box with spec tested sheet, I mean shit guy price it out in a store not woffers etc, do you know what dealer cost is also, and I think you mean robert zeff. not roger?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1downkat@Jan 18 2010, 12:35 AM~16323071
Ok, so what's the prob? The amp is Zapco comp 2.0 and never been used still in box with spec tested sheet, I mean shit guy price it out in a store not woffers etc, do you know what dealer cost is also, and I think you mean robert zeff. not roger?
sorry stupid iPhone likes to correct my typing I meant Robert but didn't spell it right and instead I was correct to Roger lol. And I do know dealer pricing. I have a friend who owns a stereo shop in Modesto,ca as well as the owner of car audio depot who is Randy and they are a zapco distributor. You'd be amazed what car audio costs dealers versus what they sell it for. I'm not trying ruin you trade here. Just that doing a frame is a lot of work and not worth what ur trying to get for the amp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Ur right though on those links to connect the amps together they aren't cheap

where r u located?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I Know very pricey, I'm from Turlock, I work with Dave Harrill, at HARRILL INC. I know randy at car audio depot, he dropped zapco and deals with arc now. I'm a former USO/UCE Modesto member, trying to get this thing done, I've been around, Zapco moved out of modesto also. Well maybe we can work something out you know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1downkat@Jan 18 2010, 01:02 AM~16323283
I Know very pricey, I'm from Turlock, I work with Dave Harrill, at HARRILL INC. I know randy at car audio depot, he dropped zapco and deals with arc now. I'm a former USO/UCE Modesto member, trying to get this thing done, I've been around, Zapco moved out of modesto also. Well maybe we can work something out you know!

I haven't talked to Randy in quite a while. I wonder why he dropped zapco. Other than it being pricey as hell for not much power amplifier for what u payed. Lol. Robert designs arc audio as well as Monitor One if I remeber correctly. My stereo system still works lol. I run a hifonics Merlin D class and a hifonics falcon for my highs. Subs are Cerwin Vegas and 3 yrs old now. Lol. Still going strong I buy my stuff from Jack the owner of Audio Plus on mchenry. I use to work for him as well.

Is the frame off the body?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rite on, we deal only with Zapco, and Image Dynamics. All I'm looking for is to have the frame re enforced so it doesn't twist. I'm almost done with the body dolly so I can take the body off and have the frame ready.I have the upper a arms extended and I need to get the trailing arms boxed, I'm new to this impala stuff but wanted one since I was a kid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1downkat@Jan 18 2010, 01:48 AM~16323674
Rite on, we deal only with Zapco, and Image Dynamics. All I'm looking for is to have the frame re enforced so it doesn't twist. I'm almost done with the body dolly so I can take the body off and have the frame ready.I have the upper a arms extended and I need to get the trailing arms boxed, I'm new to this impala stuff but wanted one since I was a kid.
Ive wanted to try the image dynamics or even diamond audio. When u gonna have the body off the car. I live in Hughson so not far from ya and I can definately wrap up ur frame as well as box the lowers in. Do u know how many pumps u plan on using? Gonna keep the pan hard bar and single trailing arm or wanting to switch it for a wishbone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was wanting to run two but everyone says three, I was also told that a wish bone would be the better way to go, I have a 91 thunderbird from the old USO/Uce My name is Brandon. we have a black image and zapco van that we built I will send you some pics, I also am trying to sell the bird 91 thunderbird LX 5.0, putting the chrome on getting bored sitting at home doing nothing, been slow. Yeah I'm only asking $3,000 for it red and white guts, 136,xxx miles. Hopefully we can work something out, I also have extra cords for symblink.













 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1downkat@Jan 18 2010, 02:17 AM~16323802
I was wanting to run two but everyone says three, I was also told that a wish bone would be the better way to go, I have a 91 thunderbird from the old USO/Uce My name is Brandon. we have a black image and zapco van that we built I will send you some pics, I also am trying to sell the bird 91 thunderbird LX 5.0, putting the chrome on getting bored sitting at home doing nothing, been slow. Yeah I'm only asking $3,000 for it red and white guts, 136,xxx miles. Hopefully we can work something out, I also have extra cords for symblink.










Man I haven't heard from you in a long time. Let alone see ur t bird. This is Jeff. I use to have a green Monte Carlo with the gold 2 pump whammy setup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What's up buddy? we all got burned by matt valdez from wicked rides, he used to be where mane is now by the highway. Here's my 64, shoot me your number and I will help get this thing done in any way I can. Yeah I re painted the thunderbird Kandy Brandy Wine, Can't believev I did it but oh well



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1downkat@Jan 18 2010, 02:39 AM~16323887
What's up buddy? we all got burned by matt valdez from wicked rides, he used to be where mane is now by the highway.  Here's my 64, shoot me your number and I will help get this thing done in any way I can. Yeah I re painted the thunderbird Kandy Brandy Wine, Can't believev I did it but oh well

nice...
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top