LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I am just going to throw this out there, I want to trade my '68 Impala Convertible. The game plan has changed and I am buying a house, and it looks like the loan is going to go thru. The money I had to finish off the ride is now going to go for the house. The Body just needs to painted and the fully wrapped frame needs to be Powder Coated. It is COMPLETE...except for the front window and the carpet. Really. It has a grip of double's and triple's of bumper's, brackets, Instrument Gages, 3 sets of taillights and your choice of Hideaway Lights or standard. It has a rebuilt 327 with 0 miles on it...reinforced rear end (Chromed)...for that fact the full undies is done. Got's a new White Interior, White Top with the Glass. New Glass all around. All the Lines are Stainless Steel Hardlines for the Gas and Brakes. Complete Rubber Kits for the Body & Bushings. Motor Mounts are Chrome, Wheel Wells are Powder Coated, Radiator Support is Powder Coated and Chrome. To much to list, check out the pics carefully, no rust anywhere, this is a Cali Car. Didn't get a chance to unwrap the A-Arms, sort of lost track of what we took pictures of downloading them to Photobucket. Complete Binder on how to put the Car together. Will post more pics on request.

Want to trade for something that is clean and lifted on D's. Preferably Big Body Caddy but will entertain all serious offers.

Located in Southern Cali. Inland Empire.

Let's see what you got.

http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp222/HeavenBound68/

Gracias,
HeavenBound68

·
IM BACK!!!
7,752 Posts
LOOKS GOOD HOMIE

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah,I picked it up from Jermaine, a good guy to due buisiness with, i'm glad i'm geeting a house but i wanted to finish the vert but oh well got to due whats best for the family..............HEAVENBOUND68

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by SWIPH@Dec 9 2008, 12:26 AM~12375950
LOOKS GOOD HOMIE
Thanks bro, I stay praying too, may the lord bless you...........HEAVENBOUND68

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Originally posted by HEAVENBOUND68@Dec 8 2008, 11:37 PM~12376050
Yeah,I picked it up from  Jermaine, a good guy to due buisiness with, i'm glad i'm geeting a house but i wanted to finish the vert but oh well got to due whats best for the family..............HEAVENBOUND68
LOOKS REALLY GOOD! WHAT'S THE TICKET(CASH TRADE)? :biggrin:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by emhomie626@Dec 9 2008, 09:00 AM~12377377
LOOKS REALLY GOOD!  WHAT'S THE TICKET(CASH TRADE)? :biggrin:
I will consider all deals, but not looking for a project .....P.M. me with what you got

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Originally posted by HEAVENBOUND68@Dec 8 2008, 10:37 PM~12376050
Yeah,I picked it up from  Jermaine, a good guy to due buisiness with, i'm glad i'm geeting a house but i wanted to finish the vert but oh well got to due whats best for the family..............HEAVENBOUND68
yep family first! if i was in a pinch my cars would be up for sale in a heartbeat... :cool:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
my homie has a 91 bubble caprice, custom blue paint, colored 13" rims, frame off full reinforced frame, 3 pump 10 batt setup, clean... hops and drives on the freeway. if interested i can have him send you pics... :dunno:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WERE THEY ALL AT? POST WHAT YOU GOT FELLAS :biggrin: .......HEAVENBOUND68

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by RO68RAG@Dec 10 2008, 08:21 PM~12393891
GOOD LUCK BRO :cool:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts