LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THATS THE NEW NAME FOR THIS SINCE EVEY MOTHER FUCKER ON HERE EVERYTIME SOME ONE WANTS TO SELL THERE SHIT IS LIKE TRADES DON'T YOU ALL THINK IF A MOTHER FUCKER WAS OPEN TO TRADES THEY WOULD PUT THAT SHIT IN THERE AD JUST HAD TO VENT IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR SHIT SELL IT THEN TAKE THE CASH AND BUY THE SHIT YOU TRYING TO TRADE YA SOME TIMES TRADE MAY WORK BUT MOST THE TIME THEY DON'T AND REALLY DOUBT THE GUNNA WORK IF BOTH YOU LIVE STATES AWAY FROM EA OTHER AND FOR ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERES THAT ARE SMART ASS'S AND GUNNA SAY TRADES GO TRADE YOUR ASS TO A DIFFERENT WEB SITE HA HA HA

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Aug 11 2005, 04:21 AM~3591159
THATS THE NEW NAME FOR THIS SINCE EVEY MOTHER FUCKER ON HERE EVERYTIME SOME ONE WANTS TO SELL THERE SHIT IS LIKE TRADES DON'T YOU ALL THINK IF A MOTHER FUCKER WAS OPEN TO TRADES THEY WOULD PUT THAT SHIT IN THERE AD JUST HAD TO VENT IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR SHIT SELL IT THEN TAKE THE CASH AND BUY THE SHIT YOU TRYING TO TRADE YA SOME TIMES TRADE MAY WORK BUT MOST THE TIME THEY DON'T AND REALLY DOUBT THE GUNNA WORK IF BOTH YOU LIVE STATES AWAY FROM EA OTHER AND FOR ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERES THAT ARE SMART ASS'S AND GUNNA SAY TRADES GO TRADE YOUR ASS TO A DIFFERENT WEB SITE HA HA HA
:uh: :uh: this look 's like an off topic..

this is more then just to sell.....

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by King Of Rimz@Aug 11 2005, 10:13 AM~3592758
:confused: do they make that game for the atari 2600???? :confused:  :dunno:  :)
i dont think it came out yet, but i have it for sega genesis

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you funny fucks get out of my topic this is for people who know what the fuck is up

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
classifieds arent just for selling...its for trading also..if u dont like if people ask you to trade..ohh well..sounds like a personall issue

·
Registered
994 Posts
since were venting...i have one too.....new rule....anyone selling a car
"post a fucking picture with the post....!!!!!!"
i hate when theres a post of a car for sale and no picture
then it takes 20 more people posting "can you post a picture"

·
Registered
994 Posts
o ya.....post the price with the 1st post too.....
i dont get these retards who wait for everyone to ask
.....ok....i good now :biggrin:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Aug 12 2005, 06:36 AM~3602858
classifieds arent just for selling...its for trading also..if u dont like if people ask  you to trade..ohh well..sounds like a personall issue
well put it like this if ur """SELLING""" somthing that dopn't mean trade is not a personal issue its a fucking common sense issue i see people trying to trade some wack ass shit for some nice ass shit like people offering up a hard top in trade for a rag impala who the fuck in there right mind would do that unless the rag is crusty ass rusty and not worth building

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Aug 12 2005, 04:27 PM~3605356
well put it like this if ur """SELLING""" somthing that dopn't mean trade is not a personal issue its a fucking common sense issue i see people trying to trade some wack ass shit for some nice ass shit like people offering up a hard top in trade for a rag impala who the fuck in there right mind would do that unless the rag is crusty ass rusty and not worth building
I traded my rag for a HT :dunno: twice actually

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 12 2005, 04:32 PM~3606476
I traded my rag for a HT :dunno:  twice actually
Exactly that thing was a hunk of shit you made the rigth choice

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Aug 12 2005, 10:51 PM~3607340
Exactly that thing was a hunk of shit you made the rigth choice
ya that red one was fucked

the black one was decent though

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by babyhuey@Aug 12 2005, 09:36 AM~3603074
o ya.....post the price with the 1st post too.....
i dont get these retards who wait for everyone to ask
.....ok....i good now :biggrin:
shit, pictures, location, price, trades, condition, miles, how much invested....

theres a few things people should include whenever trying to sell something...

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by DELTORO HYDRAULICS@Aug 12 2005, 10:40 PM~3608777
i'll trade og riders make offers
you gunna have to pay to get rid of them :0

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 12 2005, 09:04 PM~3607930
ya that red one was fucked

the black one was decent though
the red one actually seemed to be a savable car but at what price you know the black one looked like a real nice car hopefully you didint fuck it up to bad by not reinforcing the frame and hopping and 3 wheeling it :uh:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.