LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade off my caprice for something else i want a 62-65 2 or 4door impala but will consider other things also.. straight across title for title car is in very good condition 2 pumps 6 batts ( never been hopped ) and just passed emissions for 2 years without a problem.. (not bad for a 92)
here are some pics the car took 1st place in street class at the strollin low show at the lujan building this year when it had 20's on it but it has 13's now it will go as is with the dvd head unit and 2 amps (1 for the 6x9's and 1 for the rf p3 12 ) ALSO it has the viper 791xv alarm with remote start let me know if anyone is interested and send me some pics

i have more pics if needed

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
other types of vehicles are considered not just the impala as stated earlier i want to roll another vehicle for the 09
( would like a 98-and newer caddy)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking to trade off my caprice for something else i would like a 62-65 2d impala but will definatly consider other things also.. straight across title for title car is in very good condition. 2 pumps 6 batts ( never been hopped , just a few rolling 3's) and just passed emissions for 2 years without a problem.. (not bad for a 92)
here are some pics the car took 1st place in street class at the strollin low show at the lujan building this year when it had 20's on it but it has 13's now it will go as is with the dvd head unit and 2 amps (1 for the 6x9's and 1 for the rf p3 12 ) let me know if anyone is interested and send me some pics

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by CAPRICE2LOW@Dec 1 2008, 09:11 AM~12301017
Looking to trade off my caprice for something else i want a 62-65 2d impala but will consider other things also.. straight across title for title car is in very good condition 2 pumps 6 batts ( never been hopped ) and just passed emissions for 2 years without a problem.. (not bad for a 92)
here are some pics the car took 1st place in street class at the strollin low show at the lujan building this year when it had 20's on it but it has 13's now it will go as is with the dvd head unit and 2 amps (1 for the 6x9's and 1 for the rf p3 12 ) ALSO it has the viper 791xv alarm with remote start let me know if anyone is interested and send me some pics

ttt

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by CAPRICE2LOW@Dec 1 2008, 08:57 AM~12300955
Looking to trade off my caprice for something else i want a 62-65 2d impala but will consider other things also.. straight across title for title car is in very good condition 2 pumps 6 batts ( never been hopped ) and just passed emissions for 2 years without a problem.. (not bad for a 92)
here are some pics the car took 1st place in street class at the strollin low show at the lujan building this year when it had 20's on it but it has 13's now it will go as is with the dvd head unit and 2 amps (1 for the 6x9's and 1 for the rf p3 12 )  let me know if anyone is interested and send me some pics

1 - 20 of 72 Posts