LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

PM'd GAME OVER WILL BE ATTENDING LATER THIS YEAR! :0 :biggrin: :thumbsup: :puffin:

·
Registered
648 Posts
LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT YOU GUY'S PUT DOWN A BADASS SHOW BETTER THEN EVEN LOWRIDER YOU KNOW YOU GUYS COULD COUNT ON LATIN LIFE TO SHOW. BUT MAKE SURE THAT GUYS TAKE YOUR TIME AND JUDGE CORRECTLY CAUSE LAST YEAR YOU GUYS HAD IT ALL WRONG NOW I KNOW ITS HARD, BUT IN MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION THAT WAS THE ONLY MISTAKE YOU GUYS HAD OTHER THEN THAT BIG PROPS FOR TRAFFIC CC

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
CONSAFOS WILL BE THERE :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
Originally posted by JROCK@Jan 1 2009, 11:30 PM~12581937
YES AS PROMISSED. THE OFFICIAL ROLL CALL ATTENDIES ROLL CALL LIST IS NOW IN ACTIVATED! MORE INFO. WILL BE PROVIDED AS THE YEAR MOVES FORWARD SO STAY TUNED. SO IF AND WHEN YOUR CLUB OR AS A SOLO RIDER IS READY TO ANNOUNCE YOUR ATTENDANCE OF THE 2009 4th ANNUAL TRAFFIC CUSTOM CAR SHOW. LET IT BE OFFICIALLY KNOWN HEAR! {BUSH FREE} HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :thumbsup:  :wave:  :biggrin:  ;)  :cheesy:  :yes:  :nicoderm:  :thumbsup:  :cool:  :puffin:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
INTOXICATED CAR CLUB WILL BE IN THE HOUSE....

·
SkanlesS Car Club
3,106 Posts
VERY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING

·
Registered
919 Posts
Originally posted by CADDY EXTRA@Jan 2 2009, 04:33 PM~12586709
LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT YOU GUY'S PUT DOWN A BADASS SHOW BETTER THEN EVEN LOWRIDER YOU KNOW YOU GUYS COULD COUNT ON LATIN LIFE TO SHOW. BUT MAKE SURE THAT GUYS TAKE YOUR TIME AND JUDGE CORRECTLY CAUSE LAST YEAR YOU GUYS HAD IT ALL WRONG NOW I KNOW ITS HARD, BUT IN MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION THAT WAS THE ONLY MISTAKE YOU GUYS HAD OTHER THEN THAT BIG PROPS FOR TRAFFIC CC
you tell them big man also tell them that with all the money they made last year they should hire profesional judges.

·
MAYOR OF MY HOOD!!!
3,315 Posts
Originally posted by behind the 8 ball@Jan 3 2009, 07:22 PM~12596183
you tell them big man also tell them that with all the money they made last year they should hire profesional judges.
:no: :no: :no: WE DO OUR OWN JUDGING!!!! THE MONEY WE MADE GOES STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU GUYS. WE USE IT TOWARD OUR PICNICS WE THROW, THAT WAY EVERYONE ENJOYS THEMSELVES AND DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BRINGING ANYTHING. ;) ASK ABOUT OUR PICNICS, PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Originally posted by TRAFFIC-LAC@Jan 3 2009, 07:42 PM~12596335
:no:  :no:  :no: WE DO OUR OWN JUDGING!!!!  THE MONEY WE MADE GOES STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU GUYS. WE USE IT TOWARD OUR PICNICS WE THROW, THAT WAY EVERYONE ENJOYS THEMSELVES AND DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BRINGING ANYTHING. ;)   ASK ABOUT OUR PICNICS, PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU! :biggrin:
Bring your APPITITE only as we advertise every year :biggrin: :biggrin:

no profit is kept
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=447747

·
Registered
648 Posts
Originally posted by TRAFFIC-LAC@Jan 3 2009, 06:42 PM~12596335
:no:  :no:  :no: WE DO OUR OWN JUDGING!!!!  THE MONEY WE MADE GOES STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU GUYS. WE USE IT TOWARD OUR PICNICS WE THROW, THAT WAY EVERYONE ENJOYS THEMSELVES AND DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BRINGING ANYTHING. ;)  ASK ABOUT OUR PICNICS, PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU! :biggrin:
ACTUALL'Y YOU DON'T SUPPLY EVERTHING YOUR MISSING THE BEER (LOL) IV'E BEEN TO YOUR PICNICS AND SHOWS THERE OFF THE HOOK AND BIG PROPS FOR THAT BUT LIKE MY HOMIE SAY'S YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU GUY'S JUDGE CORRECTLY I GOT BEAT BY A CAR THAT HAD DENTS AND SCRATCHES AND NOT TO MENTION RIPED SEATS BUT WAS PUT INTO STREET WHEN HE HAD A CANDY PAINT JOB. SOME PEOPLE GO TO A SHOW AND DON'T CARE ABOUT TROPHYS AND THERE SOME PEOPLE THAT GO TO COMPETE. OTHER THEN THAT YOU GUY'S ARE ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS THAT I EVER BEEN TO :biggrin: :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
ME TOO!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
i will definetly be their

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
OHANA SO CAL WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts