LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Nov 26 2008, 05:52 PM~12267980
how much did it cost to gold plate the whole bike?
THEY DID IT A LONG TIME AGO @ MCLAIN WHEELS I THINK HE PAYED LIKE 1500
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Nov 26 2008, 06:14 PM~12268183
:0
IT WAS ABOUT 10 YEARS A AGO. BUT THEY SILVER PLATED IT TO GOLD PLATE IT BETTER. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts








TRAFFIC C.C. 2 wheel FLEET

good topic Steve ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts

TRAFFIC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Steve9663@Nov 26 2008, 06:44 PM~12268411

TRAFFIC
CAN'T WAIT TILL LIL STEVIE IS OUT HERE WITH HIS BIKE. :biggrin: :biggrin: :cheesy:
IS IT FINISHED YET??? :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Originally posted by 67 B-WINE DESTINY@Nov 26 2008, 06:54 PM~12268490
CAN'T WAIT TILL LIL STEVIE IS OUT HERE WITH HIS BIKE. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cheesy:
IS IT FINISHED YET???  :cheesy:
just droped off the fabric at Hattrix for the embrodery then it will go back you guys @ AQA for the final assembly of the seat,,,

having a tough time locating white wall tires for S-7 for the 16"rims,,,,,
;)

then off to the pin-striper back to AQA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Steve9663@Nov 26 2008, 09:17 PM~12269988
just droped off the fabric at Hattrix for the embrodery then it will go back you guys @ AQA for the final assembly of the seat,,,

having a tough time locating white wall tires for S-7 for the 16"rims,,,,,
;)

then off to the pin-striper back to AQA
HAHAHA IS LIL STEVIE EXCITED?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Hey Traffic, do you all Know who this is???lmao...

[/quote]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Originally posted by 67 B-WINE DESTINY@Nov 26 2008, 09:19 PM~12270008
HAHAHA IS LIL STEVIE EXCITED?
heck yeah he is,,,,, I will take some pictures of his PIXIE, and his his other 18" schwinn Lowrider that is next on the cutting block,,,,,,
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Steve9663@Nov 26 2008, 09:22 PM~12270034
heck yeah he is,,,,,  I will take some pictures of his PIXIE, and his his other 18" schwinn Lowrider that is next on the cutting block,,,,,,
;)
ALRIGHT :biggrin: :biggrin: I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO RIDING BIKES WITH HIM :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts

[/quote]


:0 more
 
1 - 20 of 757 Posts
Top