LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1539 Posts

·
THE CHIEF
10,025 Posts

WE'RE PLEASED TO PRESENT OUR DATE FOR OUR SHOW. WE HOPE TO MAKE THIS A GREAT SHOW THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF VENDORS COVERAGE BY LOWRIDER, STREETLOW, REBELX,IMPALAS, BARRIO GIRLS AND NEED A FREAK WILL BE THERE PLENTY OF MODELS FOR ALL THE FELLAS ENJOYMENT. PLENTY OF RAFFELS BEFORE THE SHOW AT THE SHOW AND AFTER THE SHOW. ITS OUR WAY OF THANKING EVERYONE FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT. PARKING FOR TRAILERS IS FREE AS ALWAYS. NO CAR WILL BE LEFT OUT PLENTY OF ROOM.WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE. THANKS FROM ALL OF US TRAFFIC C C. FLYER WILL BE OUT BY NEXT MONTH.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
:run::rimshot:!!!!! ! ! ! ! :yes:

:boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :bowrofl:

·
VICE PRES.
281 Posts
TTT:thumbsup:

WE'RE PLEASED TO PRESENT OUR DATE FOR OUR SHOW. WE HOPE TO MAKE THIS A GREAT SHOW THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF VENDORS COVERAGE BY LOWRIDER, STREETLOW, REBELX,IMPALAS, BARRIO GIRLS AND NEED A FREAK WILL BE THERE PLENTY OF MODELS FOR ALL THE FELLAS ENJOYMENT. PLENTY OF RAFFELS BEFORE THE SHOW AT THE SHOW AND AFTER THE SHOW. ITS OUR WAY OF THANKING EVERYONE FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT. PARKING FOR TRAILERS IS FREE AS ALWAYS. NO CAR WILL BE LEFT OUT PLENTY OF ROOM.WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE. THANKS FROM ALL OF US TRAFFIC C C. FLYER WILL BE OUT BY NEXT MONTH.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Same location Citizan Bank Arena ?

·
THE DARKSIDE
1,720 Posts

NOVEMBER 13 IS THE DATE!
CITIZENS BUSSINESS BANK ARENA IS THE PLACE!

ONCE AGAIN IT'S ON!

THE T R A F F I C SHOW!

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
. .. . I'm still going: :boink: :boink::boink: :boink:. :boink: !

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
8,404 Posts
:thumbsup: ''TOGETHER CAR CLUB'' WILL BE THUR IN FULL FORCE AGAIN!! I WANT DA SAME SPOT MARK' LOL. :boink:

·
THE CHIEF
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:thumbsup: ''TOGETHER CAR CLUB'' WILL BE THUR IN FULL FORCE AGAIN!! I WANT DA SAME SPOT MARK' LOL. :boink:

]

You got it Adam. TOGETHER IN THE HOUSE

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
WE'RE PLEASED TO PRESENT OUR DATE FOR OUR SHOW. WE HOPE TO MAKE THIS A GREAT SHOW THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF VENDORS COVERAGE BY LOWRIDER, STREETLOW, REBELX,IMPALAS, BARRIO GIRLS AND NEED A FREAK WILL BE THERE PLENTY OF MODELS FOR ALL THE FELLAS ENJOYMENT. PLENTY OF RAFFELS BEFORE THE SHOW AT THE SHOW AND AFTER THE SHOW. ITS OUR WAY OF THANKING EVERYONE FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT. PARKING FOR TRAILERS IS FREE AS ALWAYS. NO CAR WILL BE LEFT OUT PLENTY OF ROOM.WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE. THANKS FROM ALL OF US TRAFFIC C C. FLYER WILL BE OUT BY NEXT MONTH.T T T T TRAFFIC

·
Registered
752 Posts
SAME LOCATION. DO ME A FAVOR RUBEN CAN YOU POST SOME PICS FROM LAST YEAR? THANKS HOMIE
No problem I will tonight when I get home from work, can't wait for another firme show

·
THE CHIEF
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 1539 Posts